The award winning artist first stepped on the scene in 1987 and has grown in popularity with her work over the years. Her first album, “Love Forever Shines” was her debut release and since then, she’s been blessing listeners and fans.
Executive produced by Ray Davis, Ruben Rodriguez, Chris Walker and Regina Belle, “Higher” features guest appearances from the legendary Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor and Lowell Pye (Men of Standard). The first single, “Make an Example Out of Me” and the album’s 11 other soul-stirring tracks underscore Regina Belle’s mission to bring people closer to God.
“Some of us don’t always get there through the preached word, she says.” “The music is only second to that, but I want to be able to know that I did my job and if you don’t have words to say, use my words. If you don’t have a voice, then use my voice. If you don’t have the music or the setting, use mine. I believe that my music helps people get to a special place.”
Regina Belle’s “Higher” will be out in stores June 5.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here