The award winning artist first stepped on the scene in 1987 and has grown in popularity with her work over the years. Her first album, “Love Forever Shines” was her debut release and since then, she’s been blessing listeners and fans.
Executive produced by Ray Davis, Ruben Rodriguez, Chris Walker and Regina Belle, “Higher” features guest appearances from the legendary Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor and Lowell Pye (Men of Standard). The first single, “Make an Example Out of Me” and the album’s 11 other soul-stirring tracks underscore Regina Belle’s mission to bring people closer to God.
“Some of us don’t always get there through the preached word, she says.” “The music is only second to that, but I want to be able to know that I did my job and if you don’t have words to say, use my words. If you don’t have a voice, then use my voice. If you don’t have the music or the setting, use mine. I believe that my music helps people get to a special place.”
Regina Belle’s “Higher” will be out in stores June 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here