*Lil Wayne had an eventful Valentine’s Day.
According to reports, the rapper proposed to his girlfriend, cocktail waitress Dhea, and he appears to have shared her answer via Twitter.
“She said yes!” he tweeted on Wednesday.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports but MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dhea is also pregnant.
Lil Wayne already has four kids – he welcomed two sons in 2009, baby Neal with singer Nivea and Lennox with model/actress Lauren London, and another lover, whose identity remains unknown, gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.
He also has a daughter, Reginae, with his high school sweetheart and ex-wife Toya. The couple ended their two-year marriage in 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here