*Lil Wayne had an eventful Valentine’s Day.
According to reports, the rapper proposed to his girlfriend, cocktail waitress Dhea, and he appears to have shared her answer via Twitter.
“She said yes!” he tweeted on Wednesday.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports but MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dhea is also pregnant.
Lil Wayne already has four kids – he welcomed two sons in 2009, baby Neal with singer Nivea and Lennox with model/actress Lauren London, and another lover, whose identity remains unknown, gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.
He also has a daughter, Reginae, with his high school sweetheart and ex-wife Toya. The couple ended their two-year marriage in 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here