*Lil Wayne had an eventful Valentine’s Day.
According to reports, the rapper proposed to his girlfriend, cocktail waitress Dhea, and he appears to have shared her answer via Twitter.
“She said yes!” he tweeted on Wednesday.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports but MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dhea is also pregnant.
Lil Wayne already has four kids – he welcomed two sons in 2009, baby Neal with singer Nivea and Lennox with model/actress Lauren London, and another lover, whose identity remains unknown, gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.
He also has a daughter, Reginae, with his high school sweetheart and ex-wife Toya. The couple ended their two-year marriage in 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here