*Lil Wayne had an eventful Valentine’s Day.
According to reports, the rapper proposed to his girlfriend, cocktail waitress Dhea, and he appears to have shared her answer via Twitter.
“She said yes!” he tweeted on Wednesday.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports but MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dhea is also pregnant.
Lil Wayne already has four kids – he welcomed two sons in 2009, baby Neal with singer Nivea and Lennox with model/actress Lauren London, and another lover, whose identity remains unknown, gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.
He also has a daughter, Reginae, with his high school sweetheart and ex-wife Toya. The couple ended their two-year marriage in 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here