*Lil Wayne had an eventful Valentine’s Day.
According to reports, the rapper proposed to his girlfriend, cocktail waitress Dhea, and he appears to have shared her answer via Twitter.
“She said yes!” he tweeted on Wednesday.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports but MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dhea is also pregnant.
Lil Wayne already has four kids – he welcomed two sons in 2009, baby Neal with singer Nivea and Lennox with model/actress Lauren London, and another lover, whose identity remains unknown, gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.
He also has a daughter, Reginae, with his high school sweetheart and ex-wife Toya. The couple ended their two-year marriage in 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here