But it seems they didn’t break off a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin for Uncle Sam, so now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Yep, you guessed it, the feds have put a lien on their property.
According to official documents filed in L.A. … Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.
Patton isn’t just a pretty face … she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009’s “Precious” and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.”
But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ … the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem … telling us, “They’ve already paid more than half of this and they’re working with the IRS to pay the rest.”
Since we’ve got the spotlight on Robin and Paula, they might as well perform for us, don’t you think? Well, here they are in the spicy video for “Love After War”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here