But it seems they didn’t break off a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin for Uncle Sam, so now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Yep, you guessed it, the feds have put a lien on their property.
According to official documents filed in L.A. … Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.
Patton isn’t just a pretty face … she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009’s “Precious” and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.”
But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ … the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem … telling us, “They’ve already paid more than half of this and they’re working with the IRS to pay the rest.”
Since we’ve got the spotlight on Robin and Paula, they might as well perform for us, don’t you think? Well, here they are in the spicy video for “Love After War”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here