But it seems they didn’t break off a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin for Uncle Sam, so now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Yep, you guessed it, the feds have put a lien on their property.
According to official documents filed in L.A. … Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.
Patton isn’t just a pretty face … she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009’s “Precious” and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.”
But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ … the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem … telling us, “They’ve already paid more than half of this and they’re working with the IRS to pay the rest.”
Since we’ve got the spotlight on Robin and Paula, they might as well perform for us, don’t you think? Well, here they are in the spicy video for “Love After War”:
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here