But it seems they didn’t break off a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin for Uncle Sam, so now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Yep, you guessed it, the feds have put a lien on their property.
According to official documents filed in L.A. … Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.
Patton isn’t just a pretty face … she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009’s “Precious” and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.”
But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ … the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem … telling us, “They’ve already paid more than half of this and they’re working with the IRS to pay the rest.”
Since we’ve got the spotlight on Robin and Paula, they might as well perform for us, don’t you think? Well, here they are in the spicy video for “Love After War”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here