But it seems they didn’t break off a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin for Uncle Sam, so now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Yep, you guessed it, the feds have put a lien on their property.
According to official documents filed in L.A. … Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.
Patton isn’t just a pretty face … she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009’s “Precious” and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.”
But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ … the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem … telling us, “They’ve already paid more than half of this and they’re working with the IRS to pay the rest.”
Since we’ve got the spotlight on Robin and Paula, they might as well perform for us, don’t you think? Well, here they are in the spicy video for “Love After War”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here