He told his fans that people should “smack the ish” out of any male fans of a David Beckham underwear commercial – which is a very sexy commercial showing the athlete in all his nearly naked glory.
Anyway, Martin then later apologized for any “offense” his comments may have caused.
He took it a step further and went to the organization to show his sincerity. They met on Tuesday in Los Angeles.
In a statement about the meeting, GLAAD wrote: “The introduction is the beginning of an open and honest dialogue. Both parties came away with a better understanding of one another and look forward to continuing this dialogue.”
GLAAD also commended the network for doing what it did, saying the decision was seen as “a strong stand against anti-LGBT violence.”
Now let’s see if CNN lifts the suspension and puts Martin back on the air.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here