*Popular reality series, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is looking for a few good women to add to the roster of drama queens. Since Kandi Burruss is starring in her own spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” her spot might be open. The show is also opening up another spot for one lucky broad.
Sources say former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, aka ‘Rudy Huxtable’ just might fit the bill.
She’s now living in Atlanta where she appears on Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne.”
Keshia hasn’t commented about the rumors just yet, but maybe she’d add a different element to the show.
During Sunday’s episode, she tweeted: “I can’t wait to see #RHOA!! It sounds like it’s goin down tonight!!”
Apparently, Keshia was hanging out with Kandi at the time. Kandi tweeted: “Yall are getting to watch the show & I haven’t even seen it yet… I’m in LA about to go eat with @PeachesPulliam I’ll c the show later.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here