*Popular reality series, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is looking for a few good women to add to the roster of drama queens. Since Kandi Burruss is starring in her own spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” her spot might be open. The show is also opening up another spot for one lucky broad.
Sources say former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, aka ‘Rudy Huxtable’ just might fit the bill.
She’s now living in Atlanta where she appears on Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne.”
Keshia hasn’t commented about the rumors just yet, but maybe she’d add a different element to the show.
During Sunday’s episode, she tweeted: “I can’t wait to see #RHOA!! It sounds like it’s goin down tonight!!”
Apparently, Keshia was hanging out with Kandi at the time. Kandi tweeted: “Yall are getting to watch the show & I haven’t even seen it yet… I’m in LA about to go eat with @PeachesPulliam I’ll c the show later.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here