*Popular reality series, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is looking for a few good women to add to the roster of drama queens. Since Kandi Burruss is starring in her own spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” her spot might be open. The show is also opening up another spot for one lucky broad.
Sources say former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, aka ‘Rudy Huxtable’ just might fit the bill.
She’s now living in Atlanta where she appears on Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne.”
Keshia hasn’t commented about the rumors just yet, but maybe she’d add a different element to the show.
During Sunday’s episode, she tweeted: “I can’t wait to see #RHOA!! It sounds like it’s goin down tonight!!”
Apparently, Keshia was hanging out with Kandi at the time. Kandi tweeted: “Yall are getting to watch the show & I haven’t even seen it yet… I’m in LA about to go eat with @PeachesPulliam I’ll c the show later.”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here