*Popular reality series, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is looking for a few good women to add to the roster of drama queens. Since Kandi Burruss is starring in her own spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” her spot might be open. The show is also opening up another spot for one lucky broad.
Sources say former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, aka ‘Rudy Huxtable’ just might fit the bill.
She’s now living in Atlanta where she appears on Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne.”
Keshia hasn’t commented about the rumors just yet, but maybe she’d add a different element to the show.
During Sunday’s episode, she tweeted: “I can’t wait to see #RHOA!! It sounds like it’s goin down tonight!!”
Apparently, Keshia was hanging out with Kandi at the time. Kandi tweeted: “Yall are getting to watch the show & I haven’t even seen it yet… I’m in LA about to go eat with @PeachesPulliam I’ll c the show later.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here