*Popular reality series, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is looking for a few good women to add to the roster of drama queens. Since Kandi Burruss is starring in her own spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” her spot might be open. The show is also opening up another spot for one lucky broad.
Sources say former Cosby kid, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, aka ‘Rudy Huxtable’ just might fit the bill.
She’s now living in Atlanta where she appears on Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne.”
Keshia hasn’t commented about the rumors just yet, but maybe she’d add a different element to the show.
During Sunday’s episode, she tweeted: “I can’t wait to see #RHOA!! It sounds like it’s goin down tonight!!”
Apparently, Keshia was hanging out with Kandi at the time. Kandi tweeted: “Yall are getting to watch the show & I haven’t even seen it yet… I’m in LA about to go eat with @PeachesPulliam I’ll c the show later.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here