Although there’s no confirmation about the new line-up, the show’s producer shot down rumors of bringing Beyonce to the show for $100 million a year.
“No! I have no idea where this rumor came from. I read it online that I offered her $100 million a year. It’s completely nonsense. The budget of the show is $100 million. No one’s going to pay $100 million for someone,” Cowell told former girlfriend and Extra correspondent Terri Seymour in a recent interview.
Well Simon, we’ll tell you where the rumor emanated from: the online ish starter, Media Take Out, who else? Only they said the offer was $500 million! But we digress
He also denied that bringing Elton John aboard, which he says would also “be quite absurd.”
Mariah Carey isn’t an option either.
“No, she’s not on the list because I don’t think Mariah would make that commitment. I really, really don’t. She’s just had kids. Like I said, you have to work five days a week on this show and you’ve got to do all the traveling as well,” Cowell explained.
But he is thinking about Madonna and Katy Perry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here