*Star Jones could be gaining her weight back, according to rumors. Allegedly the former talk show host is beginning to pack on the pounds after experiencing anxiety from a shift in her relationship with boyfriend, Herb Wilson.
Sources tell the National Enquirer she’s on an eating binge since her man moved from New York to Las Vegas for business.
“Star’s turned back to her first love-food-for comfort,” the source claims. “She knows it’s dangerous, but there are days she’s so sad she snacks on junk food all day.”
Supposedly she’s gained 37 pounds so far because she thinks the distance will end their relationship.
“Star knows over time she and Herb will see less and less of one another and, besides, there are so many beautiful women in Vegas that eventually he will start to date someone else,” the insider said. “Star feels it’s inevitable.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here