*Star Jones could be gaining her weight back, according to rumors. Allegedly the former talk show host is beginning to pack on the pounds after experiencing anxiety from a shift in her relationship with boyfriend, Herb Wilson.
Sources tell the National Enquirer she’s on an eating binge since her man moved from New York to Las Vegas for business.
“Star’s turned back to her first love-food-for comfort,” the source claims. “She knows it’s dangerous, but there are days she’s so sad she snacks on junk food all day.”
Supposedly she’s gained 37 pounds so far because she thinks the distance will end their relationship.
“Star knows over time she and Herb will see less and less of one another and, besides, there are so many beautiful women in Vegas that eventually he will start to date someone else,” the insider said. “Star feels it’s inevitable.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here