*Star Jones could be gaining her weight back, according to rumors. Allegedly the former talk show host is beginning to pack on the pounds after experiencing anxiety from a shift in her relationship with boyfriend, Herb Wilson.
Sources tell the National Enquirer she’s on an eating binge since her man moved from New York to Las Vegas for business.
“Star’s turned back to her first love-food-for comfort,” the source claims. “She knows it’s dangerous, but there are days she’s so sad she snacks on junk food all day.”
Supposedly she’s gained 37 pounds so far because she thinks the distance will end their relationship.
“Star knows over time she and Herb will see less and less of one another and, besides, there are so many beautiful women in Vegas that eventually he will start to date someone else,” the insider said. “Star feels it’s inevitable.”
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here