*Star Jones could be gaining her weight back, according to rumors. Allegedly the former talk show host is beginning to pack on the pounds after experiencing anxiety from a shift in her relationship with boyfriend, Herb Wilson.
Sources tell the National Enquirer she’s on an eating binge since her man moved from New York to Las Vegas for business.
“Star’s turned back to her first love-food-for comfort,” the source claims. “She knows it’s dangerous, but there are days she’s so sad she snacks on junk food all day.”
Supposedly she’s gained 37 pounds so far because she thinks the distance will end their relationship.
“Star knows over time she and Herb will see less and less of one another and, besides, there are so many beautiful women in Vegas that eventually he will start to date someone else,” the insider said. “Star feels it’s inevitable.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here