*Star Jones could be gaining her weight back, according to rumors. Allegedly the former talk show host is beginning to pack on the pounds after experiencing anxiety from a shift in her relationship with boyfriend, Herb Wilson.
Sources tell the National Enquirer she’s on an eating binge since her man moved from New York to Las Vegas for business.
“Star’s turned back to her first love-food-for comfort,” the source claims. “She knows it’s dangerous, but there are days she’s so sad she snacks on junk food all day.”
Supposedly she’s gained 37 pounds so far because she thinks the distance will end their relationship.
“Star knows over time she and Herb will see less and less of one another and, besides, there are so many beautiful women in Vegas that eventually he will start to date someone else,” the insider said. “Star feels it’s inevitable.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here