*Los Angeles – Earlier this week, “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” stars Miss Robbie Montgomery and Tim Norman joined Oprah Winfrey Network President Erik Logan and show executive producer Craig Piligian to give the media a sneak peek of the new spring premiere during a press luncheon and screening at the OWN offices in Los Angeles.
Just days “back in love” from their last disagreement over the new restaurant, Miss Robbie Montgomery and (her son) Tim Norman viewed the premiere for the first time along with media guests as their disagreement squabble over restaurant construction was displayed on the screen.
Guests – who represented People Magazine, NY Times, E! News, NBC, CBS, BET Radio, KJLH, JET, EURweb, Hip Hollywood, BlackTree TV, VIBE, and more – laughed out loud while watching Miss Robbie give her unique catch phrases and commentary regarding Tim and Jenae moving in with her to raise baby TJ. The drama unfolds on Saturday, March 31st at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
“OWN is excited about the stories that will be revealed this season on ‘Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s,'” said Logan as he thanked Miss Robbie for partnering with the network. “Thank you for allowing viewers to have a glimpse into your restaurant and family each week.”
For a look at “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s,” check out the trailer:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here