*Los Angeles – Earlier this week, “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” stars Miss Robbie Montgomery and Tim Norman joined Oprah Winfrey Network President Erik Logan and show executive producer Craig Piligian to give the media a sneak peek of the new spring premiere during a press luncheon and screening at the OWN offices in Los Angeles.
Just days “back in love” from their last disagreement over the new restaurant, Miss Robbie Montgomery and (her son) Tim Norman viewed the premiere for the first time along with media guests as their disagreement squabble over restaurant construction was displayed on the screen.
Guests – who represented People Magazine, NY Times, E! News, NBC, CBS, BET Radio, KJLH, JET, EURweb, Hip Hollywood, BlackTree TV, VIBE, and more – laughed out loud while watching Miss Robbie give her unique catch phrases and commentary regarding Tim and Jenae moving in with her to raise baby TJ. The drama unfolds on Saturday, March 31st at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
“OWN is excited about the stories that will be revealed this season on ‘Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s,'” said Logan as he thanked Miss Robbie for partnering with the network. “Thank you for allowing viewers to have a glimpse into your restaurant and family each week.”
For a look at “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s,” check out the trailer:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here