In any event, a source for T.O. tells TMZ that he was able to convince the judges in each of his child support cases to “drastically decrease the amount he was paying.”
The former NFL star had originally been ordered to pay between $5,000 and $20,000 per child per month — and with no new football contract, he was seriously struggling to make ends meet.
But now, we’re told the new payment plans — the details of which are sealed — are way more affordable … and “accurately reflect the amount of money [Terrell] is making.”
It gets even better — we’re told T.O. was also able to establish visitation in some cases, something he had never asked for before.
Sources say Owens “is in a good place and this was the best way to start off the new year.”
We wish Mr. Owens the best.
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here