In any event, a source for T.O. tells TMZ that he was able to convince the judges in each of his child support cases to “drastically decrease the amount he was paying.”
The former NFL star had originally been ordered to pay between $5,000 and $20,000 per child per month — and with no new football contract, he was seriously struggling to make ends meet.
But now, we’re told the new payment plans — the details of which are sealed — are way more affordable … and “accurately reflect the amount of money [Terrell] is making.”
It gets even better — we’re told T.O. was also able to establish visitation in some cases, something he had never asked for before.
Sources say Owens “is in a good place and this was the best way to start off the new year.”
We wish Mr. Owens the best.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here