In any event, a source for T.O. tells TMZ that he was able to convince the judges in each of his child support cases to “drastically decrease the amount he was paying.”
The former NFL star had originally been ordered to pay between $5,000 and $20,000 per child per month — and with no new football contract, he was seriously struggling to make ends meet.
But now, we’re told the new payment plans — the details of which are sealed — are way more affordable … and “accurately reflect the amount of money [Terrell] is making.”
It gets even better — we’re told T.O. was also able to establish visitation in some cases, something he had never asked for before.
Sources say Owens “is in a good place and this was the best way to start off the new year.”
We wish Mr. Owens the best.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here