*Pooch Hall of BET’s “The Game” has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama pilot “Ray Donovan,” starring Liev Schreiber.
The project centers on Ray (Schreiber), a professional “fixer” for LA’s rich and famous who can make anyone’s problems disappear, except the ones created by his own family.
Hall will play Daryll, a young fighter who trains at Terry Donovan’s Fite Club, a boxing gym owned by Ray’s brother (Eddie Marsan). Hall is best known for his role as professional football player Derwin Davis on “The Game.” He will continue on the hit BET comedy, but it will be in second position to “Ray Donovan” beyond the current fifth season, reports Deadline.com.
Hall was recently seen in the feature “Jumping The Broom,” directed by “The Game‘s” Salim Akil, and just wrapped the indie “Live at the Fox’s Den.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here