*Pooch Hall of BET’s “The Game” has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama pilot “Ray Donovan,” starring Liev Schreiber.
The project centers on Ray (Schreiber), a professional “fixer” for LA’s rich and famous who can make anyone’s problems disappear, except the ones created by his own family.
Hall will play Daryll, a young fighter who trains at Terry Donovan’s Fite Club, a boxing gym owned by Ray’s brother (Eddie Marsan). Hall is best known for his role as professional football player Derwin Davis on “The Game.” He will continue on the hit BET comedy, but it will be in second position to “Ray Donovan” beyond the current fifth season, reports Deadline.com.
Hall was recently seen in the feature “Jumping The Broom,” directed by “The Game‘s” Salim Akil, and just wrapped the indie “Live at the Fox’s Den.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here