*Toni Braxton’s camp is downplaying new reports that the singer has been secretly dating Eddie Murphy for the past four months.
Us Weekly is quoting a source who claims the stars “are seeing each other and very into it,” and adds, “Their kids have met and everything. It’s getting very serious.”
Murphy fueled the speculation when he was spotted backstage at Toni’s Los Angeles concert on Feb. 19, but her spokesperson insists their relationship is strictly platonic.
The rep says, “Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other’s work for a long time.”
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here