*Toni Braxton’s camp is downplaying new reports that the singer has been secretly dating Eddie Murphy for the past four months.
Us Weekly is quoting a source who claims the stars “are seeing each other and very into it,” and adds, “Their kids have met and everything. It’s getting very serious.”
Murphy fueled the speculation when he was spotted backstage at Toni’s Los Angeles concert on Feb. 19, but her spokesperson insists their relationship is strictly platonic.
The rep says, “Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other’s work for a long time.”
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here