*Four years after releasing his debut album, Tré Thomas is ready to get back out there and show the world what he’s working with. On March 20, get ready to be inspired with his newest project, “Finally.”
The Gospel crooner has something extra special for fans this time around, vowing to give them more of the smooth and sensuous sounds that have earned the respect of industry powerhouses like Richard Smallwood, Dr. Bobby Jones and others, but also a deeper look into his personal thoughts and emotions. His new single, named after the album, is already brewing excitement.
“My fans should expect to hear my growth on the album—vocally, lyrically and emotionally,” he said. “New listeners will hear the purity of my heart through the music. I really want everyone to take away the message that it’s necessary to get back to a place of love—loving ourselves, each other and God.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here