*Four years after releasing his debut album, Tré Thomas is ready to get back out there and show the world what he’s working with. On March 20, get ready to be inspired with his newest project, “Finally.”
The Gospel crooner has something extra special for fans this time around, vowing to give them more of the smooth and sensuous sounds that have earned the respect of industry powerhouses like Richard Smallwood, Dr. Bobby Jones and others, but also a deeper look into his personal thoughts and emotions. His new single, named after the album, is already brewing excitement.
“My fans should expect to hear my growth on the album—vocally, lyrically and emotionally,” he said. “New listeners will hear the purity of my heart through the music. I really want everyone to take away the message that it’s necessary to get back to a place of love—loving ourselves, each other and God.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here