*Four years after releasing his debut album, Tré Thomas is ready to get back out there and show the world what he’s working with. On March 20, get ready to be inspired with his newest project, “Finally.”
The Gospel crooner has something extra special for fans this time around, vowing to give them more of the smooth and sensuous sounds that have earned the respect of industry powerhouses like Richard Smallwood, Dr. Bobby Jones and others, but also a deeper look into his personal thoughts and emotions. His new single, named after the album, is already brewing excitement.
“My fans should expect to hear my growth on the album—vocally, lyrically and emotionally,” he said. “New listeners will hear the purity of my heart through the music. I really want everyone to take away the message that it’s necessary to get back to a place of love—loving ourselves, each other and God.”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here