*Four years after releasing his debut album, Tré Thomas is ready to get back out there and show the world what he’s working with. On March 20, get ready to be inspired with his newest project, “Finally.”
The Gospel crooner has something extra special for fans this time around, vowing to give them more of the smooth and sensuous sounds that have earned the respect of industry powerhouses like Richard Smallwood, Dr. Bobby Jones and others, but also a deeper look into his personal thoughts and emotions. His new single, named after the album, is already brewing excitement.
“My fans should expect to hear my growth on the album—vocally, lyrically and emotionally,” he said. “New listeners will hear the purity of my heart through the music. I really want everyone to take away the message that it’s necessary to get back to a place of love—loving ourselves, each other and God.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here