*The Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair is almost here and fans can expect a star studded page-turning book in March. This year, Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye (writer/director of “Pariah”) are featured in the predominantly white magazine.
The publication has been sharply criticized for its lack of diversity and has since introduced a more colorful variety of actors and stars.
Last year the magazine featured Anthony Mackie and Rashida Jones.
This year, there’s a little more sex appeal for the gents with a showcase of 11 young female power players including Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling as well as the previously mentioned Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here