*The Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair is almost here and fans can expect a star studded page-turning book in March. This year, Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye (writer/director of “Pariah”) are featured in the predominantly white magazine.
The publication has been sharply criticized for its lack of diversity and has since introduced a more colorful variety of actors and stars.
Last year the magazine featured Anthony Mackie and Rashida Jones.
This year, there’s a little more sex appeal for the gents with a showcase of 11 young female power players including Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling as well as the previously mentioned Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here