*The Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair is almost here and fans can expect a star studded page-turning book in March. This year, Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye (writer/director of “Pariah”) are featured in the predominantly white magazine.
The publication has been sharply criticized for its lack of diversity and has since introduced a more colorful variety of actors and stars.
Last year the magazine featured Anthony Mackie and Rashida Jones.
This year, there’s a little more sex appeal for the gents with a showcase of 11 young female power players including Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling as well as the previously mentioned Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here