*The Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair is almost here and fans can expect a star studded page-turning book in March. This year, Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye (writer/director of “Pariah”) are featured in the predominantly white magazine.
The publication has been sharply criticized for its lack of diversity and has since introduced a more colorful variety of actors and stars.
Last year the magazine featured Anthony Mackie and Rashida Jones.
This year, there’s a little more sex appeal for the gents with a showcase of 11 young female power players including Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling as well as the previously mentioned Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here