*The Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair is almost here and fans can expect a star studded page-turning book in March. This year, Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye (writer/director of “Pariah”) are featured in the predominantly white magazine.
The publication has been sharply criticized for its lack of diversity and has since introduced a more colorful variety of actors and stars.
Last year the magazine featured Anthony Mackie and Rashida Jones.
This year, there’s a little more sex appeal for the gents with a showcase of 11 young female power players including Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling as well as the previously mentioned Paula Patton and Adepero Oduye .
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here