Below is a vid of “Jeanne,” who’s a 90-years young and wanted to show her appreciation to Whitney by dancing to her hit, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
BTW, here’s some background on the lady from her grandson:
“My name is Adam Forgie. I live with, and take care of my grandmother. She is legally blind (severe macular degeneration) and like many people her age, also very hard of hearing. One of the few things that makes her happy is dancing!”
Oh yeah, we love how she puts her back into so she can get down wit da git down. Go ‘head grandma!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here