Below is a vid of “Jeanne,” who’s a 90-years young and wanted to show her appreciation to Whitney by dancing to her hit, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
BTW, here’s some background on the lady from her grandson:
“My name is Adam Forgie. I live with, and take care of my grandmother. She is legally blind (severe macular degeneration) and like many people her age, also very hard of hearing. One of the few things that makes her happy is dancing!”
Oh yeah, we love how she puts her back into so she can get down wit da git down. Go ‘head grandma!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here