Below is a vid of “Jeanne,” who’s a 90-years young and wanted to show her appreciation to Whitney by dancing to her hit, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
BTW, here’s some background on the lady from her grandson:
“My name is Adam Forgie. I live with, and take care of my grandmother. She is legally blind (severe macular degeneration) and like many people her age, also very hard of hearing. One of the few things that makes her happy is dancing!”
Oh yeah, we love how she puts her back into so she can get down wit da git down. Go ‘head grandma!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here