Below is a vid of “Jeanne,” who’s a 90-years young and wanted to show her appreciation to Whitney by dancing to her hit, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
BTW, here’s some background on the lady from her grandson:
“My name is Adam Forgie. I live with, and take care of my grandmother. She is legally blind (severe macular degeneration) and like many people her age, also very hard of hearing. One of the few things that makes her happy is dancing!”
Oh yeah, we love how she puts her back into so she can get down wit da git down. Go ‘head grandma!
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here