A source close to Houston told E! News, officials are likely to rule it an accident.
The actual cause of death is temporarily listed as “deferred” on the death certificate pending the results of toxicology reports.
Nothing suspicious has been found thus far however.
The source also pointed out that, “she had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself.”
Officials reported a few bottles of prescription drugs in her hotel room, but nothing looked unusual at the scene of her death.
The singer’s family always believed her death was accidental and was not a result of deliberate action taken by Houston—or anyone else, according to the insider.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here