Willow Smith is going through those pre-teenage hair changes again. She recently cut her hair to nearly nothing and then dyed it blonde.
The 11-year-old celebrity daughter of power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her new do at Subway with some friends the other day.
In the meantime, while she’s switching her look, she told her two million Twitter fans that she’s working on some new music:
“New music! I am gonna be a different Willow from now on ;),” the teen singer posted on Friday, February 24. She added, “All I’ve been thinking about all day is lyrics… #depressing.I am with my friends and I keep staring in the distance writing songs I M H…”
See what you’ve done, Amber Rose?!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here