Willow Smith is going through those pre-teenage hair changes again. She recently cut her hair to nearly nothing and then dyed it blonde.
The 11-year-old celebrity daughter of power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her new do at Subway with some friends the other day.
In the meantime, while she’s switching her look, she told her two million Twitter fans that she’s working on some new music:
“New music! I am gonna be a different Willow from now on ;),” the teen singer posted on Friday, February 24. She added, “All I’ve been thinking about all day is lyrics… #depressing.I am with my friends and I keep staring in the distance writing songs I M H…”
See what you’ve done, Amber Rose?!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here