Willow Smith is going through those pre-teenage hair changes again. She recently cut her hair to nearly nothing and then dyed it blonde.
The 11-year-old celebrity daughter of power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her new do at Subway with some friends the other day.
In the meantime, while she’s switching her look, she told her two million Twitter fans that she’s working on some new music:
“New music! I am gonna be a different Willow from now on ;),” the teen singer posted on Friday, February 24. She added, “All I’ve been thinking about all day is lyrics… #depressing.I am with my friends and I keep staring in the distance writing songs I M H…”
See what you’ve done, Amber Rose?!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here