Willow Smith is going through those pre-teenage hair changes again. She recently cut her hair to nearly nothing and then dyed it blonde.
The 11-year-old celebrity daughter of power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her new do at Subway with some friends the other day.
In the meantime, while she’s switching her look, she told her two million Twitter fans that she’s working on some new music:
“New music! I am gonna be a different Willow from now on ;),” the teen singer posted on Friday, February 24. She added, “All I’ve been thinking about all day is lyrics… #depressing.I am with my friends and I keep staring in the distance writing songs I M H…”
See what you’ve done, Amber Rose?!
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here