Willow Smith is going through those pre-teenage hair changes again. She recently cut her hair to nearly nothing and then dyed it blonde.
The 11-year-old celebrity daughter of power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her new do at Subway with some friends the other day.
In the meantime, while she’s switching her look, she told her two million Twitter fans that she’s working on some new music:
“New music! I am gonna be a different Willow from now on ;),” the teen singer posted on Friday, February 24. She added, “All I’ve been thinking about all day is lyrics… #depressing.I am with my friends and I keep staring in the distance writing songs I M H…”
See what you’ve done, Amber Rose?!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here