*Here we go again with the “X Factor” rumors.
Now that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are history, executive producer Simon Cowell is reportedly back to courting Mariah Carey as a judge.
As previously reported, Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones were all let go Monday, leaving Antonio L.A. Reid and Simon on the judging panel.
Today, the British paper Daily Mail is claiming that Cowell will try to woo Carey away from her newborn twins to join the show. Cowell had Carey in mind as a judge for last year’s show, but she wasn’t able to participate, due to the birth of her twins.
According to the report, it has also been suggested that Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are being considered for the judge’s seat.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here