*Here we go again with the “X Factor” rumors.
Now that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are history, executive producer Simon Cowell is reportedly back to courting Mariah Carey as a judge.
As previously reported, Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones were all let go Monday, leaving Antonio L.A. Reid and Simon on the judging panel.
Today, the British paper Daily Mail is claiming that Cowell will try to woo Carey away from her newborn twins to join the show. Cowell had Carey in mind as a judge for last year’s show, but she wasn’t able to participate, due to the birth of her twins.
According to the report, it has also been suggested that Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are being considered for the judge’s seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here