*Here we go again with the “X Factor” rumors.
Now that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are history, executive producer Simon Cowell is reportedly back to courting Mariah Carey as a judge.
As previously reported, Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones were all let go Monday, leaving Antonio L.A. Reid and Simon on the judging panel.
Today, the British paper Daily Mail is claiming that Cowell will try to woo Carey away from her newborn twins to join the show. Cowell had Carey in mind as a judge for last year’s show, but she wasn’t able to participate, due to the birth of her twins.
According to the report, it has also been suggested that Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are being considered for the judge’s seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here