*Here we go again with the “X Factor” rumors.
Now that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are history, executive producer Simon Cowell is reportedly back to courting Mariah Carey as a judge.
As previously reported, Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones were all let go Monday, leaving Antonio L.A. Reid and Simon on the judging panel.
Today, the British paper Daily Mail is claiming that Cowell will try to woo Carey away from her newborn twins to join the show. Cowell had Carey in mind as a judge for last year’s show, but she wasn’t able to participate, due to the birth of her twins.
According to the report, it has also been suggested that Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are being considered for the judge’s seat.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here