*Here we go again with the “X Factor” rumors.
Now that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are history, executive producer Simon Cowell is reportedly back to courting Mariah Carey as a judge.
As previously reported, Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones were all let go Monday, leaving Antonio L.A. Reid and Simon on the judging panel.
Today, the British paper Daily Mail is claiming that Cowell will try to woo Carey away from her newborn twins to join the show. Cowell had Carey in mind as a judge for last year’s show, but she wasn’t able to participate, due to the birth of her twins.
According to the report, it has also been suggested that Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are being considered for the judge’s seat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here