Although it was a very entertaining episode, he couldn’t help but look a little uncomfortable when he talked about his reasons behind naming his dog Oprah.
He told the audience, quite hesitantly, that he named his dog, which he loves, after Oprah Winfrey as an insult to the media mogul.
But 50 isn’t a bad guy. He went on the show to talk about his new book he wrote about bullying and his new line of headphones linked to a charity that provides meals to people in third world countries.
The rapper explained that his interests lie in fixing world hunger and has the goal of helping to feed one billion people.
Get the full scoop by watching the clip of the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here