Although it was a very entertaining episode, he couldn’t help but look a little uncomfortable when he talked about his reasons behind naming his dog Oprah.
He told the audience, quite hesitantly, that he named his dog, which he loves, after Oprah Winfrey as an insult to the media mogul.
But 50 isn’t a bad guy. He went on the show to talk about his new book he wrote about bullying and his new line of headphones linked to a charity that provides meals to people in third world countries.
The rapper explained that his interests lie in fixing world hunger and has the goal of helping to feed one billion people.
Get the full scoop by watching the clip of the interview below:
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here