Although it was a very entertaining episode, he couldn’t help but look a little uncomfortable when he talked about his reasons behind naming his dog Oprah.
He told the audience, quite hesitantly, that he named his dog, which he loves, after Oprah Winfrey as an insult to the media mogul.
But 50 isn’t a bad guy. He went on the show to talk about his new book he wrote about bullying and his new line of headphones linked to a charity that provides meals to people in third world countries.
The rapper explained that his interests lie in fixing world hunger and has the goal of helping to feed one billion people.
Get the full scoop by watching the clip of the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here