*Akon is not backing down from a construction company who is suing him over an unpaid bill.
Jay Poorak, who runs Southern Electric, has sued the star over claims he failed to settle a $51,000 bill for renovations on his Georgia mansion.
The singer has just filed a countersuit, alleging he was overcharged for poor workmanship. He claims much of the work on his home was carried out without his permission and without a price agreement.
He also claims the work was a disaster and he was charged $150,000 for a job which was only worth $33,660, according to TMZ.
The singer is suing to regain some of the money he has already paid and for damages from allegations of slander.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here