*The SoHo penthouse Alicia Keys purchased from Lenny Kravitz in 2010 just hit the market for $17.95 million, reports the New York Daily News.
And that’s $10 million more than Kravitz paid for the 6,000-plus square-foot loft in 2000.
The Manhattan penthouse – which housed Keys, hubby Swizz Beatz and nearly 2-year-old son, Egypt – features 16 rooms, a 3,000 square-foot terrace, a floating staircase, and a glass-encased dining room, according to the report. There’s also a “state-of-the-art sound system.”
Previous renters have included Denzel Washington and Nicole Kidman, reports the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here