*The SoHo penthouse Alicia Keys purchased from Lenny Kravitz in 2010 just hit the market for $17.95 million, reports the New York Daily News.
And that’s $10 million more than Kravitz paid for the 6,000-plus square-foot loft in 2000.
The Manhattan penthouse – which housed Keys, hubby Swizz Beatz and nearly 2-year-old son, Egypt – features 16 rooms, a 3,000 square-foot terrace, a floating staircase, and a glass-encased dining room, according to the report. There’s also a “state-of-the-art sound system.”
Previous renters have included Denzel Washington and Nicole Kidman, reports the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here