*The SoHo penthouse Alicia Keys purchased from Lenny Kravitz in 2010 just hit the market for $17.95 million, reports the New York Daily News.
And that’s $10 million more than Kravitz paid for the 6,000-plus square-foot loft in 2000.
The Manhattan penthouse – which housed Keys, hubby Swizz Beatz and nearly 2-year-old son, Egypt – features 16 rooms, a 3,000 square-foot terrace, a floating staircase, and a glass-encased dining room, according to the report. There’s also a “state-of-the-art sound system.”
Previous renters have included Denzel Washington and Nicole Kidman, reports the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here