*The SoHo penthouse Alicia Keys purchased from Lenny Kravitz in 2010 just hit the market for $17.95 million, reports the New York Daily News.
And that’s $10 million more than Kravitz paid for the 6,000-plus square-foot loft in 2000.
The Manhattan penthouse – which housed Keys, hubby Swizz Beatz and nearly 2-year-old son, Egypt – features 16 rooms, a 3,000 square-foot terrace, a floating staircase, and a glass-encased dining room, according to the report. There’s also a “state-of-the-art sound system.”
Previous renters have included Denzel Washington and Nicole Kidman, reports the Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here