*In the upcoming film “Think Like a Man,” Kevin Hart plays one of several men who find out their ladies are getting relationship advice from, of all people, Steve Harvey – via his best seller “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
To flip the script on the women, the guys seek out tips from the book and attempt to use them against their significant others.
“I think what makes this movie special is you’re dealing from a male point of view,” Hart said at a roundtable for the film in Los Angeles. “When you’re dealing with romantic comedies, it’s always driven by women, a woman’s thoughts, and ‘This shouldn’t happen to us!’
“For the first time, to have one that is male driven, where you actually get to see a group of men talk about their relationship problems, you see a group of men confide in one another, you get to see the breakdown of men in their relationships – to see the camaraderie of men and how we try to help one another in this film is what makes this movie special.”
Below, Hart, alongside his co-stars Romany Malco and Michael Ealy, talks about his character’s passion for basketball, and the pickup game scene that kicks off the trailer, seen below.
“Think Like a Man” opens nationwide on April 20. The ensemble cast also includes Gabrielle Union, Jerry Ferrara, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence J, Jenifer Lewis and Gary Owen. Watch the trailer below.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here