*In the upcoming film “Think Like a Man,” Kevin Hart plays one of several men who find out their ladies are getting relationship advice from, of all people, Steve Harvey – via his best seller “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
To flip the script on the women, the guys seek out tips from the book and attempt to use them against their significant others.
“I think what makes this movie special is you’re dealing from a male point of view,” Hart said at a roundtable for the film in Los Angeles. “When you’re dealing with romantic comedies, it’s always driven by women, a woman’s thoughts, and ‘This shouldn’t happen to us!’
“For the first time, to have one that is male driven, where you actually get to see a group of men talk about their relationship problems, you see a group of men confide in one another, you get to see the breakdown of men in their relationships – to see the camaraderie of men and how we try to help one another in this film is what makes this movie special.”
Below, Hart, alongside his co-stars Romany Malco and Michael Ealy, talks about his character’s passion for basketball, and the pickup game scene that kicks off the trailer, seen below.
“Think Like a Man” opens nationwide on April 20. The ensemble cast also includes Gabrielle Union, Jerry Ferrara, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence J, Jenifer Lewis and Gary Owen. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here