*In the upcoming film “Think Like a Man,” Kevin Hart plays one of several men who find out their ladies are getting relationship advice from, of all people, Steve Harvey – via his best seller “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
To flip the script on the women, the guys seek out tips from the book and attempt to use them against their significant others.
“I think what makes this movie special is you’re dealing from a male point of view,” Hart said at a roundtable for the film in Los Angeles. “When you’re dealing with romantic comedies, it’s always driven by women, a woman’s thoughts, and ‘This shouldn’t happen to us!’
“For the first time, to have one that is male driven, where you actually get to see a group of men talk about their relationship problems, you see a group of men confide in one another, you get to see the breakdown of men in their relationships – to see the camaraderie of men and how we try to help one another in this film is what makes this movie special.”
Below, Hart, alongside his co-stars Romany Malco and Michael Ealy, talks about his character’s passion for basketball, and the pickup game scene that kicks off the trailer, seen below.
“Think Like a Man” opens nationwide on April 20. The ensemble cast also includes Gabrielle Union, Jerry Ferrara, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence J, Jenifer Lewis and Gary Owen. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here