*In the upcoming film “Think Like a Man,” Kevin Hart plays one of several men who find out their ladies are getting relationship advice from, of all people, Steve Harvey – via his best seller “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
To flip the script on the women, the guys seek out tips from the book and attempt to use them against their significant others.
“I think what makes this movie special is you’re dealing from a male point of view,” Hart said at a roundtable for the film in Los Angeles. “When you’re dealing with romantic comedies, it’s always driven by women, a woman’s thoughts, and ‘This shouldn’t happen to us!’
“For the first time, to have one that is male driven, where you actually get to see a group of men talk about their relationship problems, you see a group of men confide in one another, you get to see the breakdown of men in their relationships – to see the camaraderie of men and how we try to help one another in this film is what makes this movie special.”
Below, Hart, alongside his co-stars Romany Malco and Michael Ealy, talks about his character’s passion for basketball, and the pickup game scene that kicks off the trailer, seen below.
“Think Like a Man” opens nationwide on April 20. The ensemble cast also includes Gabrielle Union, Jerry Ferrara, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence J, Jenifer Lewis and Gary Owen. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here