*Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow, besties who met through their respective husbands Jay-Z and Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, have reportedly booked a villa in Tuscany, Italy, for a luxury yoga-based getaway with their children.
Beyonce is expected to take eight-week-old daughter Blue Ivy, while Paltrow, 39, will include her kids 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old son Moses, in the trip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ”They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool.
”Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce is expected to return to work soon after the holiday. The 30-year-old was spotted enjoying lunch in New York with Jay-Z last week when she openly nursed her little one at the table, according to US Weekly.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here