*Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow, besties who met through their respective husbands Jay-Z and Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, have reportedly booked a villa in Tuscany, Italy, for a luxury yoga-based getaway with their children.
Beyonce is expected to take eight-week-old daughter Blue Ivy, while Paltrow, 39, will include her kids 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old son Moses, in the trip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ”They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool.
”Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce is expected to return to work soon after the holiday. The 30-year-old was spotted enjoying lunch in New York with Jay-Z last week when she openly nursed her little one at the table, according to US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here