*Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow, besties who met through their respective husbands Jay-Z and Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, have reportedly booked a villa in Tuscany, Italy, for a luxury yoga-based getaway with their children.
Beyonce is expected to take eight-week-old daughter Blue Ivy, while Paltrow, 39, will include her kids 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old son Moses, in the trip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ”They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool.
”Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce is expected to return to work soon after the holiday. The 30-year-old was spotted enjoying lunch in New York with Jay-Z last week when she openly nursed her little one at the table, according to US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here