*Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow, besties who met through their respective husbands Jay-Z and Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, have reportedly booked a villa in Tuscany, Italy, for a luxury yoga-based getaway with their children.
Beyonce is expected to take eight-week-old daughter Blue Ivy, while Paltrow, 39, will include her kids 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old son Moses, in the trip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ”They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool.
”Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce is expected to return to work soon after the holiday. The 30-year-old was spotted enjoying lunch in New York with Jay-Z last week when she openly nursed her little one at the table, according to US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here