*Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow, besties who met through their respective husbands Jay-Z and Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, have reportedly booked a villa in Tuscany, Italy, for a luxury yoga-based getaway with their children.
Beyonce is expected to take eight-week-old daughter Blue Ivy, while Paltrow, 39, will include her kids 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old son Moses, in the trip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ”They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool.
”Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce is expected to return to work soon after the holiday. The 30-year-old was spotted enjoying lunch in New York with Jay-Z last week when she openly nursed her little one at the table, according to US Weekly.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here