Haircare in the African American community is big business and many women have a bunch of different tips on how they handle their own hair.
We all see our women go to the hairstylist once a week to look their best not just for themselves, but for their husbands or boyfriend and families as well.
One of our partner sites, Black Voices at Huffington Post, decided to create a list of 10 commandments for black women and their hair.
Check out one of them below and click for the rest.
Hair should be washed once a week or every other week to avoid build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to hair.
Wash braids or dreadlocks every two weeks.
Read/learn more at Black Voices.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here