Haircare in the African American community is big business and many women have a bunch of different tips on how they handle their own hair.
We all see our women go to the hairstylist once a week to look their best not just for themselves, but for their husbands or boyfriend and families as well.
One of our partner sites, Black Voices at Huffington Post, decided to create a list of 10 commandments for black women and their hair.
Check out one of them below and click for the rest.
Hair should be washed once a week or every other week to avoid build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to hair.
Wash braids or dreadlocks every two weeks.
Read/learn more at Black Voices.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here