Haircare in the African American community is big business and many women have a bunch of different tips on how they handle their own hair.
We all see our women go to the hairstylist once a week to look their best not just for themselves, but for their husbands or boyfriend and families as well.
One of our partner sites, Black Voices at Huffington Post, decided to create a list of 10 commandments for black women and their hair.
Check out one of them below and click for the rest.
Hair should be washed once a week or every other week to avoid build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to hair.
Wash braids or dreadlocks every two weeks.
Read/learn more at Black Voices.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here