Haircare in the African American community is big business and many women have a bunch of different tips on how they handle their own hair.
We all see our women go to the hairstylist once a week to look their best not just for themselves, but for their husbands or boyfriend and families as well.
One of our partner sites, Black Voices at Huffington Post, decided to create a list of 10 commandments for black women and their hair.
Check out one of them below and click for the rest.
Hair should be washed once a week or every other week to avoid build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to hair.
Wash braids or dreadlocks every two weeks.
Read/learn more at Black Voices.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here