*Every week we read about a new issue affecting African American women and how they top the statistical chart.
But we never see reports of white women when reports of abortion, pregnancy, HIV, and other issues come up.
It seems the focus is always laser-like on black women.
Here is a list of 8 things black women can’t do that white women do.
Here’s #1 on the list:
1. Sex on the first date.
Make that the first three months. Black women have to be especially strategic when it comes to giving up the goods. It is often an immediate dealbreaker if sexual intimacy happens too soon. Black men are turned off by black women they perceive as easy. However, for white women, it works a little differently. Black men cannot compare them to the female staples (mothers, grandmothers, aunts, etc.) in their lives; thus, there are lower standards. Doing backflips and tongue tricks on the first date can land her a significant other.
Read more at Madame Noire
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here