According to TMZ, Bobbi Kristina Brown doesn’t like her name because of its association with her father, Bobby Brown. She plans on changing it.
Bobbi Kristina is telling friends … she’s wanted to change her name for years — ever since her parents split — but Whitney wouldn’t let her.
Now that Whitney’s gone, we’re told the 19-year-old feels untethered — and wants to finally change her name completely … making it simply “Kristina Houston.”
We’re told Bobbi has made the decision with a sober mind and is in a “better place” than she’s been in a while.
It’s unclear when she plans to make the change official.
In other Bobbi Kristina news, the 19-year-old will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” tonight at 9/8c on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here