According to TMZ, Bobbi Kristina Brown doesn’t like her name because of its association with her father, Bobby Brown. She plans on changing it.
Bobbi Kristina is telling friends … she’s wanted to change her name for years — ever since her parents split — but Whitney wouldn’t let her.
Now that Whitney’s gone, we’re told the 19-year-old feels untethered — and wants to finally change her name completely … making it simply “Kristina Houston.”
We’re told Bobbi has made the decision with a sober mind and is in a “better place” than she’s been in a while.
It’s unclear when she plans to make the change official.
In other Bobbi Kristina news, the 19-year-old will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” tonight at 9/8c on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here