According to TMZ, Bobbi Kristina Brown doesn’t like her name because of its association with her father, Bobby Brown. She plans on changing it.
Bobbi Kristina is telling friends … she’s wanted to change her name for years — ever since her parents split — but Whitney wouldn’t let her.
Now that Whitney’s gone, we’re told the 19-year-old feels untethered — and wants to finally change her name completely … making it simply “Kristina Houston.”
We’re told Bobbi has made the decision with a sober mind and is in a “better place” than she’s been in a while.
It’s unclear when she plans to make the change official.
In other Bobbi Kristina news, the 19-year-old will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” tonight at 9/8c on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here