Anyway, you’re probably scratching your head wondering What the Hey-all!? Well, Charles Barkley has agreed to be very unmanly and will wear a dress for a commercial.
The sports analyst agreed to wear fashion diva runway type of attire for the next Weight Watchers commercial, that will begin running April 8.
The theme of this ad is to “lose like a man.” But maybe he’s trying to remind men that it’s not a woman’s thing?
In the campaign, Barkley provides commentary on topics including the “man food” he is never deprived of, reasons why guys don’t diet, dieting on your own and being a role model.
“You can’t give fat people small meals and think they’ll stick to the plan,” Barkley said. “I had to learn how to change my eating habits. Let’s be real: You see anyone who gets fat eating fruits and vegetables? So I’m starting to eat more of them now!”
By the way, Barkley has experience dressing in drag … with two appearances on “Saturday Night Live” — first in 1993, and recently during a hosting gig in January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here