Anyway, you’re probably scratching your head wondering What the Hey-all!? Well, Charles Barkley has agreed to be very unmanly and will wear a dress for a commercial.
The sports analyst agreed to wear fashion diva runway type of attire for the next Weight Watchers commercial, that will begin running April 8.
The theme of this ad is to “lose like a man.” But maybe he’s trying to remind men that it’s not a woman’s thing?
In the campaign, Barkley provides commentary on topics including the “man food” he is never deprived of, reasons why guys don’t diet, dieting on your own and being a role model.
“You can’t give fat people small meals and think they’ll stick to the plan,” Barkley said. “I had to learn how to change my eating habits. Let’s be real: You see anyone who gets fat eating fruits and vegetables? So I’m starting to eat more of them now!”
By the way, Barkley has experience dressing in drag … with two appearances on “Saturday Night Live” — first in 1993, and recently during a hosting gig in January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here