Anyway, you’re probably scratching your head wondering What the Hey-all!? Well, Charles Barkley has agreed to be very unmanly and will wear a dress for a commercial.
The sports analyst agreed to wear fashion diva runway type of attire for the next Weight Watchers commercial, that will begin running April 8.
The theme of this ad is to “lose like a man.” But maybe he’s trying to remind men that it’s not a woman’s thing?
In the campaign, Barkley provides commentary on topics including the “man food” he is never deprived of, reasons why guys don’t diet, dieting on your own and being a role model.
“You can’t give fat people small meals and think they’ll stick to the plan,” Barkley said. “I had to learn how to change my eating habits. Let’s be real: You see anyone who gets fat eating fruits and vegetables? So I’m starting to eat more of them now!”
By the way, Barkley has experience dressing in drag … with two appearances on “Saturday Night Live” — first in 1993, and recently during a hosting gig in January.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here