*Last month viewers saw a fantastic looking Cheryl Lynn vocalizing down memory lane with Ray Parker, Jr. on TV One’s “Unsung.”
Industry watchers knew that it was Ray who produced her 1980’s “Shake It Up Tonight” album, but although she’s kept busy on various studio projects and appearances, an appetite still simmers for more of Cheryl Lynn.
In this EURweb Exclusive Audio, Lynn tells LaRita Shelby that something new is on the way. She also surprises us with a loving shout out to Lee Bailey and a personal rendition of “Got To Be Real” for EUR!
Cheryl Lynn’s famous vocals also appear on the hit “Georgy Porgy” by the group Toto, which went to #18 on Billboard’s R&B charts in 1978. Cheryl’s career is inclusive of the soulful duet “If This World Were Mine” with the late Luther Vandross and her #1 hit single “Encore” produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. In recent years Cheryl re-teamed with Jam & Lewis for the song “Sweet Kind Of Life” for the Shark Tale movie soundtrack.
Cheryl Lynn’s discography tallies nine studio albums and a 2005 Dance Music Hall of Fame induction for her signature hit “Got To Be Real.”
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here