*Christine Adams wasted no time securing a new gig, joining ABC’s drama pilot “Americana” less than 24 hours after Fox cancelled her previous show “Terra Nova.”
“Americana,” as previously reported, is a family soap that centers on iconic fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia), the patriarch of a sprawling family who just welcomed a new member, Alice Clarke (Ashley Greene), a young designer whose shocking arrival turns the family and the legendary label inside out.
Adams will play Robert’s wife Sierra, a bronze-skinned East African beauty and former supermodel.
The role is a far cry from Adams’ character on Terra Nova – Mira, the rugged leader of the Sixers rebel group. In light of the cancellation at Fox, producing studio 20th Century Fox TV has been shopping Terra Nova to other networks. Today, Netflix – reportedly angling to become a cable network – has expressed interest in picking up the sci-fi drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here