*Christine Adams wasted no time securing a new gig, joining ABC’s drama pilot “Americana” less than 24 hours after Fox cancelled her previous show “Terra Nova.”
“Americana,” as previously reported, is a family soap that centers on iconic fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia), the patriarch of a sprawling family who just welcomed a new member, Alice Clarke (Ashley Greene), a young designer whose shocking arrival turns the family and the legendary label inside out.
Adams will play Robert’s wife Sierra, a bronze-skinned East African beauty and former supermodel.
The role is a far cry from Adams’ character on Terra Nova – Mira, the rugged leader of the Sixers rebel group. In light of the cancellation at Fox, producing studio 20th Century Fox TV has been shopping Terra Nova to other networks. Today, Netflix – reportedly angling to become a cable network – has expressed interest in picking up the sci-fi drama.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here