*Christine Adams wasted no time securing a new gig, joining ABC’s drama pilot “Americana” less than 24 hours after Fox cancelled her previous show “Terra Nova.”
“Americana,” as previously reported, is a family soap that centers on iconic fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia), the patriarch of a sprawling family who just welcomed a new member, Alice Clarke (Ashley Greene), a young designer whose shocking arrival turns the family and the legendary label inside out.
Adams will play Robert’s wife Sierra, a bronze-skinned East African beauty and former supermodel.
The role is a far cry from Adams’ character on Terra Nova – Mira, the rugged leader of the Sixers rebel group. In light of the cancellation at Fox, producing studio 20th Century Fox TV has been shopping Terra Nova to other networks. Today, Netflix – reportedly angling to become a cable network – has expressed interest in picking up the sci-fi drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here