*Christine Adams wasted no time securing a new gig, joining ABC’s drama pilot “Americana” less than 24 hours after Fox cancelled her previous show “Terra Nova.”
“Americana,” as previously reported, is a family soap that centers on iconic fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia), the patriarch of a sprawling family who just welcomed a new member, Alice Clarke (Ashley Greene), a young designer whose shocking arrival turns the family and the legendary label inside out.
Adams will play Robert’s wife Sierra, a bronze-skinned East African beauty and former supermodel.
The role is a far cry from Adams’ character on Terra Nova – Mira, the rugged leader of the Sixers rebel group. In light of the cancellation at Fox, producing studio 20th Century Fox TV has been shopping Terra Nova to other networks. Today, Netflix – reportedly angling to become a cable network – has expressed interest in picking up the sci-fi drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here