*TMZ somehow claims to have the inside scoop on Dr. Conrad Murray’s poop.
The website is reporting that Michael Jackson’s former doctor has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate in November, and has lost 30 pounds due to a bad case of dysentery, a condition that causes explosive diarrhea.
He’s blaming the water at L.A. County Jail, claiming it smells and tastes bad and is ruining his health, along with a bad diet. Murray refers to his meals as “cat food,” which he buys at the commissary: canned tuna for $4.25, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.
Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.
L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, “All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff’s Dept. goes above and beyond what is required.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here