*TMZ somehow claims to have the inside scoop on Dr. Conrad Murray’s poop.
The website is reporting that Michael Jackson’s former doctor has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate in November, and has lost 30 pounds due to a bad case of dysentery, a condition that causes explosive diarrhea.
He’s blaming the water at L.A. County Jail, claiming it smells and tastes bad and is ruining his health, along with a bad diet. Murray refers to his meals as “cat food,” which he buys at the commissary: canned tuna for $4.25, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.
Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.
L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, “All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff’s Dept. goes above and beyond what is required.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here