*TMZ somehow claims to have the inside scoop on Dr. Conrad Murray’s poop.
The website is reporting that Michael Jackson’s former doctor has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate in November, and has lost 30 pounds due to a bad case of dysentery, a condition that causes explosive diarrhea.
He’s blaming the water at L.A. County Jail, claiming it smells and tastes bad and is ruining his health, along with a bad diet. Murray refers to his meals as “cat food,” which he buys at the commissary: canned tuna for $4.25, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.
Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.
L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, “All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff’s Dept. goes above and beyond what is required.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here