*TMZ somehow claims to have the inside scoop on Dr. Conrad Murray’s poop.
The website is reporting that Michael Jackson’s former doctor has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate in November, and has lost 30 pounds due to a bad case of dysentery, a condition that causes explosive diarrhea.
He’s blaming the water at L.A. County Jail, claiming it smells and tastes bad and is ruining his health, along with a bad diet. Murray refers to his meals as “cat food,” which he buys at the commissary: canned tuna for $4.25, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.
Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.
L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, “All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff’s Dept. goes above and beyond what is required.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here