*TMZ somehow claims to have the inside scoop on Dr. Conrad Murray’s poop.
The website is reporting that Michael Jackson’s former doctor has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate in November, and has lost 30 pounds due to a bad case of dysentery, a condition that causes explosive diarrhea.
He’s blaming the water at L.A. County Jail, claiming it smells and tastes bad and is ruining his health, along with a bad diet. Murray refers to his meals as “cat food,” which he buys at the commissary: canned tuna for $4.25, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.
Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.
L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, “All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff’s Dept. goes above and beyond what is required.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here