As we previously reported, Sara Robinson sued the Chicago Bulls legend after the alleged sexual assault at the Hard Rock — and when Rodman failed to respond to the complaint … Sara won a default judgment in the sum of $225,000.
But Sarah claims Rodman still hasn’t paid a cent — so she’s once again fighting the same battle, filing new docs in Florida to enforce the judgment in the Sunshine State … where she suspects Rodman owns property … hoping to get Rodman to finally pay up.
Sarah’s lawyer tells us, “Mr. Rodman has not paid any of the judgment” — forcing Sara to file papers in EVERY State where Rodman holds residency, including CA and NJ.
Alas, Sarah shouldn’t hold her breath … Rodman also owes his ex-wife $800 K and his lawyer says he’s broke.
Rodman’s lawyer tells us, “We have a Vegas lawyer involved now and expect this to be thrown out. It’s really a case of someone trying to take advantage of the situation because she was fired.”
Hmm, wonder what Sarah’s response to that comment will be?
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here