As we previously reported, Sara Robinson sued the Chicago Bulls legend after the alleged sexual assault at the Hard Rock — and when Rodman failed to respond to the complaint … Sara won a default judgment in the sum of $225,000.
But Sarah claims Rodman still hasn’t paid a cent — so she’s once again fighting the same battle, filing new docs in Florida to enforce the judgment in the Sunshine State … where she suspects Rodman owns property … hoping to get Rodman to finally pay up.
Sarah’s lawyer tells us, “Mr. Rodman has not paid any of the judgment” — forcing Sara to file papers in EVERY State where Rodman holds residency, including CA and NJ.
Alas, Sarah shouldn’t hold her breath … Rodman also owes his ex-wife $800 K and his lawyer says he’s broke.
Rodman’s lawyer tells us, “We have a Vegas lawyer involved now and expect this to be thrown out. It’s really a case of someone trying to take advantage of the situation because she was fired.”
Hmm, wonder what Sarah’s response to that comment will be?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here