As we previously reported, Sara Robinson sued the Chicago Bulls legend after the alleged sexual assault at the Hard Rock — and when Rodman failed to respond to the complaint … Sara won a default judgment in the sum of $225,000.
But Sarah claims Rodman still hasn’t paid a cent — so she’s once again fighting the same battle, filing new docs in Florida to enforce the judgment in the Sunshine State … where she suspects Rodman owns property … hoping to get Rodman to finally pay up.
Sarah’s lawyer tells us, “Mr. Rodman has not paid any of the judgment” — forcing Sara to file papers in EVERY State where Rodman holds residency, including CA and NJ.
Alas, Sarah shouldn’t hold her breath … Rodman also owes his ex-wife $800 K and his lawyer says he’s broke.
Rodman’s lawyer tells us, “We have a Vegas lawyer involved now and expect this to be thrown out. It’s really a case of someone trying to take advantage of the situation because she was fired.”
Hmm, wonder what Sarah’s response to that comment will be?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here