As we previously reported, Sara Robinson sued the Chicago Bulls legend after the alleged sexual assault at the Hard Rock — and when Rodman failed to respond to the complaint … Sara won a default judgment in the sum of $225,000.
But Sarah claims Rodman still hasn’t paid a cent — so she’s once again fighting the same battle, filing new docs in Florida to enforce the judgment in the Sunshine State … where she suspects Rodman owns property … hoping to get Rodman to finally pay up.
Sarah’s lawyer tells us, “Mr. Rodman has not paid any of the judgment” — forcing Sara to file papers in EVERY State where Rodman holds residency, including CA and NJ.
Alas, Sarah shouldn’t hold her breath … Rodman also owes his ex-wife $800 K and his lawyer says he’s broke.
Rodman’s lawyer tells us, “We have a Vegas lawyer involved now and expect this to be thrown out. It’s really a case of someone trying to take advantage of the situation because she was fired.”
Hmm, wonder what Sarah’s response to that comment will be?
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here