We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here