We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here