We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here