We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here