We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here