We didn’t see this one coming.
Here’s the deal. To beat the noon NBA trade deadline, the Lakers made two big trades.
First, they acquired point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Christian Eyenga from the Cleveland Cavaliers for forwards Luke Walton and Jason Kapono and their 2012 first-round draft choice.
Then, they sent longtime point guard Derek Fisher to the Houston Rockets for forward/center Jordan Hill. It ‘s a shock in one sense because Fisher has been with the Lakers for 13 years of his NBA career. However, it’s no secret that he just can’t defend the newer, younger guards in the league.
Like we said it’s a whoa(!) situation, sort of.
Read/learn more about this trade and others at Bleacher Report.
Watch this video report from ESPN:
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here