In the meantime, the cousin of the late diva, Dionne Warwick, came out on ET, saying she thinks Whitney had a heart attack.
“You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her.”
When asked about Whitney’s drug use playing a possible role in her death, Warwick responded:
“I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.”
Dionne also described the emotions she felt as she accompanied Houston’s body aboard the plane that transported her from Los Angeles back to her native New Jersey for Whitney’s funeral.
“It was a combination of things, stories, laughter, tears. All the emotions that you feel when somebody very near to you passes,” she admitted.
The 71-year-old-singer said that on the day of Whitney’s death, she spoke to her cousin about the Clive Davis’ Grammy party.
“She said, ‘You’re here, aren’t you? You’re coming to the party, aren’t you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to be there’ and she said, ‘Thank you, I want you to be here. You’ve got to be here for me.'”
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here