In the meantime, the cousin of the late diva, Dionne Warwick, came out on ET, saying she thinks Whitney had a heart attack.
“You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her.”
When asked about Whitney’s drug use playing a possible role in her death, Warwick responded:
“I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.”
Dionne also described the emotions she felt as she accompanied Houston’s body aboard the plane that transported her from Los Angeles back to her native New Jersey for Whitney’s funeral.
“It was a combination of things, stories, laughter, tears. All the emotions that you feel when somebody very near to you passes,” she admitted.
The 71-year-old-singer said that on the day of Whitney’s death, she spoke to her cousin about the Clive Davis’ Grammy party.
“She said, ‘You’re here, aren’t you? You’re coming to the party, aren’t you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to be there’ and she said, ‘Thank you, I want you to be here. You’ve got to be here for me.'”
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here