In the meantime, the cousin of the late diva, Dionne Warwick, came out on ET, saying she thinks Whitney had a heart attack.
“You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her.”
When asked about Whitney’s drug use playing a possible role in her death, Warwick responded:
“I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.”
Dionne also described the emotions she felt as she accompanied Houston’s body aboard the plane that transported her from Los Angeles back to her native New Jersey for Whitney’s funeral.
“It was a combination of things, stories, laughter, tears. All the emotions that you feel when somebody very near to you passes,” she admitted.
The 71-year-old-singer said that on the day of Whitney’s death, she spoke to her cousin about the Clive Davis’ Grammy party.
“She said, ‘You’re here, aren’t you? You’re coming to the party, aren’t you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to be there’ and she said, ‘Thank you, I want you to be here. You’ve got to be here for me.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here