In the meantime, the cousin of the late diva, Dionne Warwick, came out on ET, saying she thinks Whitney had a heart attack.
“You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her.”
When asked about Whitney’s drug use playing a possible role in her death, Warwick responded:
“I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.”
Dionne also described the emotions she felt as she accompanied Houston’s body aboard the plane that transported her from Los Angeles back to her native New Jersey for Whitney’s funeral.
“It was a combination of things, stories, laughter, tears. All the emotions that you feel when somebody very near to you passes,” she admitted.
The 71-year-old-singer said that on the day of Whitney’s death, she spoke to her cousin about the Clive Davis’ Grammy party.
“She said, ‘You’re here, aren’t you? You’re coming to the party, aren’t you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to be there’ and she said, ‘Thank you, I want you to be here. You’ve got to be here for me.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here