*DMX is being sued by a booking agency for failing to follow through on a so-called “comeback tour” last year.
According to TMZ, the trouble-prone rapper signed a deal with Heavy Rotation in 2011 giving over full international rights to book his gigs for 12 months, but no shows came to fruition.
The company has now filed documents in New York blaming DMX’s plethora of legal problems – including a traffic offense and two child support cases – for preventing him from performing overseas, alleging the ill-fated deal cost the company $749,285.
DMX’s manager insists he cut all ties with Heavy Rotation because it indulged in “unsavory business practices.”
Meanwhile, the rapper and his wife are currently appearing in the VH1 reality series “Couples Therapy.”
In Wednesday’s season premiere, DMX goes in on Tashera after she brings up issues of respect and infidelity. DMX argued that he’s the same as he’s always been, and he’s not ever going to change. Most importantly, he was up front about all of this with her.
DMX ranted that he’ll never stop sleeping with women. “And that’s what it is. I’m grown!” he shouted. “I make my own f*****g bed, and I’m gonna lie in it!
“What you just said was disrespectful and no regards to my feelings,” Tashera countered, but DMX said that it was respectful because it was honest. What’s more important in a relationship? If he was upfront about this and she agreed to marry him anyway, should he change the behavior if she’s finding it upsetting?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here