*Actor Gary Dourdan has filed a lawsuit against officials at a California bank for allegedly neglecting to offer proper financial assistance prior to foreclosing his home, reports E! Online.
The one-time “CSI” star, who fell on hard times in 2010, reached out to Union Bank for mortgage assistance after struggling to meet the $5,000-a-month payments on his Los Angeles home.
But, Dourdan claims the banks were slow to offer him a relief plan, and he fell behind on his bills.
The 45-year-old is accusing the bank of constructive fraud and is seeking compensatory and punitive damages as well as lawyer’s fees and costs.
Dourdan is also seeking a court order to prevent the foreclosure sale of his property.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here