*Actor Gary Dourdan has filed a lawsuit against officials at a California bank for allegedly neglecting to offer proper financial assistance prior to foreclosing his home, reports E! Online.
The one-time “CSI” star, who fell on hard times in 2010, reached out to Union Bank for mortgage assistance after struggling to meet the $5,000-a-month payments on his Los Angeles home.
But, Dourdan claims the banks were slow to offer him a relief plan, and he fell behind on his bills.
The 45-year-old is accusing the bank of constructive fraud and is seeking compensatory and punitive damages as well as lawyer’s fees and costs.
Dourdan is also seeking a court order to prevent the foreclosure sale of his property.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here