*Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is laying down roots in Florida with the $3.4 million purchase of a new home in Miami, just 20 miles away from where he played college football at the University of Miami.
The 13,153-square-foot gated estate, previously owned by Miami Dolphins player Vernon Carey, has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool, summer kitchen, two three-car garages and a home theatre with a ticket booth.
In addition to his forthcoming films “Ciudad,” “Fast Six,” Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain” and “Hercules,” Johnson, 39, is also set to return to WWE to battle John Cena at the annual Wrestlemania spectacular in Miami on April 30.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here