*Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is laying down roots in Florida with the $3.4 million purchase of a new home in Miami, just 20 miles away from where he played college football at the University of Miami.
The 13,153-square-foot gated estate, previously owned by Miami Dolphins player Vernon Carey, has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool, summer kitchen, two three-car garages and a home theatre with a ticket booth.
In addition to his forthcoming films “Ciudad,” “Fast Six,” Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain” and “Hercules,” Johnson, 39, is also set to return to WWE to battle John Cena at the annual Wrestlemania spectacular in Miami on April 30.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here