*Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is laying down roots in Florida with the $3.4 million purchase of a new home in Miami, just 20 miles away from where he played college football at the University of Miami.
The 13,153-square-foot gated estate, previously owned by Miami Dolphins player Vernon Carey, has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool, summer kitchen, two three-car garages and a home theatre with a ticket booth.
In addition to his forthcoming films “Ciudad,” “Fast Six,” Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain” and “Hercules,” Johnson, 39, is also set to return to WWE to battle John Cena at the annual Wrestlemania spectacular in Miami on April 30.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here