*Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is laying down roots in Florida with the $3.4 million purchase of a new home in Miami, just 20 miles away from where he played college football at the University of Miami.
The 13,153-square-foot gated estate, previously owned by Miami Dolphins player Vernon Carey, has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool, summer kitchen, two three-car garages and a home theatre with a ticket booth.
In addition to his forthcoming films “Ciudad,” “Fast Six,” Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain” and “Hercules,” Johnson, 39, is also set to return to WWE to battle John Cena at the annual Wrestlemania spectacular in Miami on April 30.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here