*Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is laying down roots in Florida with the $3.4 million purchase of a new home in Miami, just 20 miles away from where he played college football at the University of Miami.
The 13,153-square-foot gated estate, previously owned by Miami Dolphins player Vernon Carey, has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool, summer kitchen, two three-car garages and a home theatre with a ticket booth.
In addition to his forthcoming films “Ciudad,” “Fast Six,” Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain” and “Hercules,” Johnson, 39, is also set to return to WWE to battle John Cena at the annual Wrestlemania spectacular in Miami on April 30.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here