*Dwyane Wade has become something like the model single dad since getting custody of his children after his divorce.
The man has set the standards high across the country and shown women that there are good, responsible black men out there.
So now that he’s embraced fatherhood to the max, he’s sharing his story in a book.
Entitled, “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball,” he shares his dreams, his struggles, and his rewards of being a father.
“As a child, I grew up with aspirations to one day be a professional basketball player, and I am living that dream every day as a proud member of the Miami Heat,” Wade said. “However, the daily role I play in the lives of my two children is the single most significant undertaking of my life, and the job I take most seriously.”
Recently, the pro-baller participated in the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend’s Fatherhood Heroes round table discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here