*Dwyane Wade has become something like the model single dad since getting custody of his children after his divorce.
The man has set the standards high across the country and shown women that there are good, responsible black men out there.
So now that he’s embraced fatherhood to the max, he’s sharing his story in a book.
Entitled, “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball,” he shares his dreams, his struggles, and his rewards of being a father.
“As a child, I grew up with aspirations to one day be a professional basketball player, and I am living that dream every day as a proud member of the Miami Heat,” Wade said. “However, the daily role I play in the lives of my two children is the single most significant undertaking of my life, and the job I take most seriously.”
Recently, the pro-baller participated in the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend’s Fatherhood Heroes round table discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here