*Dwyane Wade has become something like the model single dad since getting custody of his children after his divorce.
The man has set the standards high across the country and shown women that there are good, responsible black men out there.
So now that he’s embraced fatherhood to the max, he’s sharing his story in a book.
Entitled, “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball,” he shares his dreams, his struggles, and his rewards of being a father.
“As a child, I grew up with aspirations to one day be a professional basketball player, and I am living that dream every day as a proud member of the Miami Heat,” Wade said. “However, the daily role I play in the lives of my two children is the single most significant undertaking of my life, and the job I take most seriously.”
Recently, the pro-baller participated in the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend’s Fatherhood Heroes round table discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here