*Dwyane Wade has become something like the model single dad since getting custody of his children after his divorce.
The man has set the standards high across the country and shown women that there are good, responsible black men out there.
So now that he’s embraced fatherhood to the max, he’s sharing his story in a book.
Entitled, “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball,” he shares his dreams, his struggles, and his rewards of being a father.
“As a child, I grew up with aspirations to one day be a professional basketball player, and I am living that dream every day as a proud member of the Miami Heat,” Wade said. “However, the daily role I play in the lives of my two children is the single most significant undertaking of my life, and the job I take most seriously.”
Recently, the pro-baller participated in the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend’s Fatherhood Heroes round table discussion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here