Comedian and actor Eddie Griffin is officially divorced after only six months of “wedded bliss.”
He tied the knot with a woman named Nia Rivers in a Vegas chapel in September, but just one month later, the couple filed for divorce.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple is incompatible in marriage — but the split was pretty amicable … because both agreed to joint custody of their two-year-old child King Edward Griffin.
Maybe Nia was planning this all along. But in the settlement, she’ll receive $2,500 a month for child support.
They also agreed not to share publicly the details of their settlement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here