Comedian and actor Eddie Griffin is officially divorced after only six months of “wedded bliss.”
He tied the knot with a woman named Nia Rivers in a Vegas chapel in September, but just one month later, the couple filed for divorce.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple is incompatible in marriage — but the split was pretty amicable … because both agreed to joint custody of their two-year-old child King Edward Griffin.
Maybe Nia was planning this all along. But in the settlement, she’ll receive $2,500 a month for child support.
They also agreed not to share publicly the details of their settlement.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here