Comedian and actor Eddie Griffin is officially divorced after only six months of “wedded bliss.”
He tied the knot with a woman named Nia Rivers in a Vegas chapel in September, but just one month later, the couple filed for divorce.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple is incompatible in marriage — but the split was pretty amicable … because both agreed to joint custody of their two-year-old child King Edward Griffin.
Maybe Nia was planning this all along. But in the settlement, she’ll receive $2,500 a month for child support.
They also agreed not to share publicly the details of their settlement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here