Comedian and actor Eddie Griffin is officially divorced after only six months of “wedded bliss.”
He tied the knot with a woman named Nia Rivers in a Vegas chapel in September, but just one month later, the couple filed for divorce.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple is incompatible in marriage — but the split was pretty amicable … because both agreed to joint custody of their two-year-old child King Edward Griffin.
Maybe Nia was planning this all along. But in the settlement, she’ll receive $2,500 a month for child support.
They also agreed not to share publicly the details of their settlement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here