Comedian and actor Eddie Griffin is officially divorced after only six months of “wedded bliss.”
He tied the knot with a woman named Nia Rivers in a Vegas chapel in September, but just one month later, the couple filed for divorce.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple is incompatible in marriage — but the split was pretty amicable … because both agreed to joint custody of their two-year-old child King Edward Griffin.
Maybe Nia was planning this all along. But in the settlement, she’ll receive $2,500 a month for child support.
They also agreed not to share publicly the details of their settlement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here