Fast talking, swindling Eddie Murphy delivers the punches with or without words as Jack McCall, a high brow literary agent who inadvertently encounters a cosmic challenge to mince his words, or else.
Kerry Washington brings the sizzle and the charm as Jack’s wife, and Ruby Dee brings an earthy and soulful spine to the plot as the ailing mother of McCall. Meanwhile, the cool mystique of Cliff Curtis (as new age guru Dr. Singa) perfectly juxtaposes Eddie’s comedic counterpart (and break out performer in the movie) Clark Duke as Aaron Wiseberger.
Writer Steve Koren’s screenplay was brilliantly brought to life by director Brian Robbins and the supporting cast. Fans are encouraged to go see this one first hand. It’s comedy folks and yes, Eddie’s still good at it word for word, action for action. www.ThousandWordsmovie.com.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here