Fast talking, swindling Eddie Murphy delivers the punches with or without words as Jack McCall, a high brow literary agent who inadvertently encounters a cosmic challenge to mince his words, or else.
Kerry Washington brings the sizzle and the charm as Jack’s wife, and Ruby Dee brings an earthy and soulful spine to the plot as the ailing mother of McCall. Meanwhile, the cool mystique of Cliff Curtis (as new age guru Dr. Singa) perfectly juxtaposes Eddie’s comedic counterpart (and break out performer in the movie) Clark Duke as Aaron Wiseberger.
Writer Steve Koren’s screenplay was brilliantly brought to life by director Brian Robbins and the supporting cast. Fans are encouraged to go see this one first hand. It’s comedy folks and yes, Eddie’s still good at it word for word, action for action. www.ThousandWordsmovie.com.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here