Fast talking, swindling Eddie Murphy delivers the punches with or without words as Jack McCall, a high brow literary agent who inadvertently encounters a cosmic challenge to mince his words, or else.
Kerry Washington brings the sizzle and the charm as Jack’s wife, and Ruby Dee brings an earthy and soulful spine to the plot as the ailing mother of McCall. Meanwhile, the cool mystique of Cliff Curtis (as new age guru Dr. Singa) perfectly juxtaposes Eddie’s comedic counterpart (and break out performer in the movie) Clark Duke as Aaron Wiseberger.
Writer Steve Koren’s screenplay was brilliantly brought to life by director Brian Robbins and the supporting cast. Fans are encouraged to go see this one first hand. It’s comedy folks and yes, Eddie’s still good at it word for word, action for action. www.ThousandWordsmovie.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here