*A very verbose Eddie Murphy extends his innate ability to be funny in the new Paramount Pictures/Dreamworks movie A Thousand Words, opening March 9 in theaters nationwide.
The premise of the story has Eddie Murphy in the gregarious role of Jack McCall as he is challenged to use his words wisely or face dire consequences now that he has encountered a mysterious Bodhi tree in his back yard.
A situation like this prompted Eddie to explore new dimensions in his arsenal of comedic artistry.
In the audio clip below, Murphy talks about the challenge of being funny without being able to speak and more.
In “A Thousand Words,” Murphy is accompanied by Cliff Curtis as the new age guru Dr. Sinja, and the strikingly beautiful Kerry Washington as his wife. They, along with the rest of the cast, provide the perfect set up for Murphy to do what he does best, which is to make people laugh in this amusing new comedy.
Funnyman John Witherspoon (“Hollywood Shuffle,” “Wayans Bros Show”) also makes a special appearance in A Thousand Words, which is directed by Steve Koren and written by Brian Robbins. The film is rated PG-13.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here