*A very verbose Eddie Murphy extends his innate ability to be funny in the new Paramount Pictures/Dreamworks movie A Thousand Words, opening March 9 in theaters nationwide.
The premise of the story has Eddie Murphy in the gregarious role of Jack McCall as he is challenged to use his words wisely or face dire consequences now that he has encountered a mysterious Bodhi tree in his back yard.
A situation like this prompted Eddie to explore new dimensions in his arsenal of comedic artistry.
In the audio clip below, Murphy talks about the challenge of being funny without being able to speak and more.
In “A Thousand Words,” Murphy is accompanied by Cliff Curtis as the new age guru Dr. Sinja, and the strikingly beautiful Kerry Washington as his wife. They, along with the rest of the cast, provide the perfect set up for Murphy to do what he does best, which is to make people laugh in this amusing new comedy.
Funnyman John Witherspoon (“Hollywood Shuffle,” “Wayans Bros Show”) also makes a special appearance in A Thousand Words, which is directed by Steve Koren and written by Brian Robbins. The film is rated PG-13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here