*A very verbose Eddie Murphy extends his innate ability to be funny in the new Paramount Pictures/Dreamworks movie A Thousand Words, opening March 9 in theaters nationwide.
The premise of the story has Eddie Murphy in the gregarious role of Jack McCall as he is challenged to use his words wisely or face dire consequences now that he has encountered a mysterious Bodhi tree in his back yard.
A situation like this prompted Eddie to explore new dimensions in his arsenal of comedic artistry.
In the audio clip below, Murphy talks about the challenge of being funny without being able to speak and more.
In “A Thousand Words,” Murphy is accompanied by Cliff Curtis as the new age guru Dr. Sinja, and the strikingly beautiful Kerry Washington as his wife. They, along with the rest of the cast, provide the perfect set up for Murphy to do what he does best, which is to make people laugh in this amusing new comedy.
Funnyman John Witherspoon (“Hollywood Shuffle,” “Wayans Bros Show”) also makes a special appearance in A Thousand Words, which is directed by Steve Koren and written by Brian Robbins. The film is rated PG-13.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here