*A very verbose Eddie Murphy extends his innate ability to be funny in the new Paramount Pictures/Dreamworks movie A Thousand Words, opening March 9 in theaters nationwide.
The premise of the story has Eddie Murphy in the gregarious role of Jack McCall as he is challenged to use his words wisely or face dire consequences now that he has encountered a mysterious Bodhi tree in his back yard.
A situation like this prompted Eddie to explore new dimensions in his arsenal of comedic artistry.
In the audio clip below, Murphy talks about the challenge of being funny without being able to speak and more.
In “A Thousand Words,” Murphy is accompanied by Cliff Curtis as the new age guru Dr. Sinja, and the strikingly beautiful Kerry Washington as his wife. They, along with the rest of the cast, provide the perfect set up for Murphy to do what he does best, which is to make people laugh in this amusing new comedy.
Funnyman John Witherspoon (“Hollywood Shuffle,” “Wayans Bros Show”) also makes a special appearance in A Thousand Words, which is directed by Steve Koren and written by Brian Robbins. The film is rated PG-13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here