*El DeBarge was arrested for drug possession in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and authorities reportedly suspect that he was trying to sell them as well, reports TMZ.
At 2 p.m., police officers in Encino, CA observed him participating in what appeared to be a drug deal with another man near the 101 Freeway, according to TMZ.
DeBarge was arrested for possession of narcotics with intent to sell. It’s the 3rd time El has been arrested for drug possession since 2001.
He was taken to a nearby jail where he was booked and released on $30k bail. El is due back in court next month.
El’s brother James is currently serving time behind bars after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here