*El DeBarge was arrested for drug possession in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and authorities reportedly suspect that he was trying to sell them as well, reports TMZ.
At 2 p.m., police officers in Encino, CA observed him participating in what appeared to be a drug deal with another man near the 101 Freeway, according to TMZ.
DeBarge was arrested for possession of narcotics with intent to sell. It’s the 3rd time El has been arrested for drug possession since 2001.
He was taken to a nearby jail where he was booked and released on $30k bail. El is due back in court next month.
El’s brother James is currently serving time behind bars after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here