*El DeBarge was arrested for drug possession in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and authorities reportedly suspect that he was trying to sell them as well, reports TMZ.
At 2 p.m., police officers in Encino, CA observed him participating in what appeared to be a drug deal with another man near the 101 Freeway, according to TMZ.
DeBarge was arrested for possession of narcotics with intent to sell. It’s the 3rd time El has been arrested for drug possession since 2001.
He was taken to a nearby jail where he was booked and released on $30k bail. El is due back in court next month.
El’s brother James is currently serving time behind bars after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here