*El DeBarge was arrested for drug possession in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and authorities reportedly suspect that he was trying to sell them as well, reports TMZ.
At 2 p.m., police officers in Encino, CA observed him participating in what appeared to be a drug deal with another man near the 101 Freeway, according to TMZ.
DeBarge was arrested for possession of narcotics with intent to sell. It’s the 3rd time El has been arrested for drug possession since 2001.
He was taken to a nearby jail where he was booked and released on $30k bail. El is due back in court next month.
El’s brother James is currently serving time behind bars after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here