energy drink death

Anais Fournier, 14, lost her life to two cans of Monster Energy Drink, consumed in one day in December.

*It seems strange that the FDA would approve drinks to be sold in stores that are so lethal they could claim the lives of loved ones.

The alcohol-caffeine induced drinks like Joose and Four Loko claimed the lives of teenagers, but now we have an energy drink that is doing the same.

According to the Today show, 14-year-old Anais Fournier, drank two 24-ounce Monster energy drinks “while hanging out with her friends at the mall.” (more…)