The two were booked to hit the stage at a CIAA party in Charlotte, but Kelly’s moment was half felt with an abbreviated performance of classic, “Bump and Grind,” before making way for the next performer.
Fantasia was not happy and she made sure everyone knew.
“I come to give you your money’s worth. I find that disrespect when things happen like that, especially in my city,” she told the crowd.
But, on Fantasia’s bad, she must have misunderstood that Kelly was only booked to host the event with Jermaine Dupree. Oops.
Watch the performances and Fanny’s comments:
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here