The two were booked to hit the stage at a CIAA party in Charlotte, but Kelly’s moment was half felt with an abbreviated performance of classic, “Bump and Grind,” before making way for the next performer.
Fantasia was not happy and she made sure everyone knew.
“I come to give you your money’s worth. I find that disrespect when things happen like that, especially in my city,” she told the crowd.
But, on Fantasia’s bad, she must have misunderstood that Kelly was only booked to host the event with Jermaine Dupree. Oops.
Watch the performances and Fanny’s comments:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here