*Even though Heavy D was working on a huge comeback before he passed away last year, some of the profits might have gone straight to the state of California. That’s because the rapper/actor had a pretty sizable tax debt, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed last month by the Franchise Tax Board in California, Heavy D (real name Dwight E. Myers) has a tax lien against him in the amount of $43,967.87. The lien applies to the years 2008 and 2009.
Heavy D, 44, passed away last November after suffering a pulmonary embolism outside his Beverly Hills home.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here