*Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson have been cast as the leads in the upcoming Screen Gems thriller “No Good Deed.”
British helmer Sam Miller, who directed episodes of Elba’s BBC series “Luther” as well as shows such as “MI-5,” is sitting behind the camera for “Deed,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Per Screen Gems, the Aimee Lagos-written screenplay centers “around a former DA-turned-stay-at-home mom and her two small children who are terrorized and kidnapped from their home when she invites a good-looking mysterious stranger in to wait for help after his car ran off the road.”
Screen Gems is eyeing an April start in Georgia.
“Deed” will be Elba’s third movie for Screen Gems, after “Takers’ and “Obsessed.” He also starred on HBO’s acclaimed drama “The Wire.”
Henson, who was nominated for Oscar for her work in “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” stars in Screen Gems’ upcoming “Think Like a Man.” She currently appears on the CBS drama “Person of Interest.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here