*Rumor has it that Lamar Odom has had enough of being on reality TV.
The Dallas Mavericks player and star of E!’s “Khloe and Lamar” with his wife Khloe Kardashian is said to be looking to ease away from the cameras, but his wife is unsure if it is a good move.
”Lamar wants out of the reality TV limelight, but Khloe is convinced that if Lamar doesn’t continue being on TV with her, there would be no Khloe,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. ”The whole reason Khloe has become so popular is because of her marriage to Lamar. She obviously doesn’t want Lamar to be unhappy, but she knows that all the drama makes for good TV. Fame is Khloe’s number one priority. Unfortunately, this is what she has been taught.
”Of course, Lamar is not obligated to star in any more Kardashian reality shows, but Khloe would be devastated if he said no. Khloe may end up having to choose between her marriage or reality TV and fame.”
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here