*Rumor has it that Lamar Odom has had enough of being on reality TV.
The Dallas Mavericks player and star of E!’s “Khloe and Lamar” with his wife Khloe Kardashian is said to be looking to ease away from the cameras, but his wife is unsure if it is a good move.
”Lamar wants out of the reality TV limelight, but Khloe is convinced that if Lamar doesn’t continue being on TV with her, there would be no Khloe,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. ”The whole reason Khloe has become so popular is because of her marriage to Lamar. She obviously doesn’t want Lamar to be unhappy, but she knows that all the drama makes for good TV. Fame is Khloe’s number one priority. Unfortunately, this is what she has been taught.
”Of course, Lamar is not obligated to star in any more Kardashian reality shows, but Khloe would be devastated if he said no. Khloe may end up having to choose between her marriage or reality TV and fame.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here