*Rumor has it that Lamar Odom has had enough of being on reality TV.
The Dallas Mavericks player and star of E!’s “Khloe and Lamar” with his wife Khloe Kardashian is said to be looking to ease away from the cameras, but his wife is unsure if it is a good move.
”Lamar wants out of the reality TV limelight, but Khloe is convinced that if Lamar doesn’t continue being on TV with her, there would be no Khloe,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. ”The whole reason Khloe has become so popular is because of her marriage to Lamar. She obviously doesn’t want Lamar to be unhappy, but she knows that all the drama makes for good TV. Fame is Khloe’s number one priority. Unfortunately, this is what she has been taught.
”Of course, Lamar is not obligated to star in any more Kardashian reality shows, but Khloe would be devastated if he said no. Khloe may end up having to choose between her marriage or reality TV and fame.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here