And after mending ties with Oprah, Iyanla Vanzant was just granted the privilege of being a featured talk show host on OWN, according to ESSENCE.com.
A woman of great wisdom and spiritual insight, Vanzant may be a perfect fit for the network.
“After much prayer and conscious consideration I am choosing to move forward with this project as my next step in service to the world,” said Vanzant about her tentatively titled show, “Iyanla Fix My Life.”
“I am so humbled and grateful to have this opportunity to do what I love; on a network that gives me the freedom to be myself; working with people who value what I bring to the table; offering to the people I love (that would be you) a consistent dose of something I believe will facilitate and support the personal growth and spiritual evolution of individuals, families and communities.”
BTW, when she appeared on the Oprah show last spring, her book sales went through the roof and landed her on the New York Times Best Seller list.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here