He told TMZ that he simply sang loudly over a recording of his own voice this past Wednesday night.
According to Jeremih, the situation wasn’t ideal regardless — because the promoters didn’t adequately prepare the stage or provide the right equipment for J to perform.
Jeremih tells us, he was late on stage because the crew wasn’t ready for him to perform — but the crowd was chanting his name anyway … so he decided to make do with what he could.
Big mistake — because Jeremih says the equipment backfired … playing his vocal track much louder than he wanted … making it look like he was trying to lip sync, when he wasn’t.
As for the bottle attack — Jeremih says a girl threw her underwear at him and the girl’s boyfriend got jealous, hurling a bottle at Jeremih in retaliation. Jeremih walked off soon after
Jeremih called the whole thing “a horrible experience” — and adds, “I would never lip sync period. I am way too talented to do that. I am not the type of artist that has no voice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here