He told TMZ that he simply sang loudly over a recording of his own voice this past Wednesday night.
According to Jeremih, the situation wasn’t ideal regardless — because the promoters didn’t adequately prepare the stage or provide the right equipment for J to perform.
Jeremih tells us, he was late on stage because the crew wasn’t ready for him to perform — but the crowd was chanting his name anyway … so he decided to make do with what he could.
Big mistake — because Jeremih says the equipment backfired … playing his vocal track much louder than he wanted … making it look like he was trying to lip sync, when he wasn’t.
As for the bottle attack — Jeremih says a girl threw her underwear at him and the girl’s boyfriend got jealous, hurling a bottle at Jeremih in retaliation. Jeremih walked off soon after
Jeremih called the whole thing “a horrible experience” — and adds, “I would never lip sync period. I am way too talented to do that. I am not the type of artist that has no voice.”
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here