He told TMZ that he simply sang loudly over a recording of his own voice this past Wednesday night.
According to Jeremih, the situation wasn’t ideal regardless — because the promoters didn’t adequately prepare the stage or provide the right equipment for J to perform.
Jeremih tells us, he was late on stage because the crew wasn’t ready for him to perform — but the crowd was chanting his name anyway … so he decided to make do with what he could.
Big mistake — because Jeremih says the equipment backfired … playing his vocal track much louder than he wanted … making it look like he was trying to lip sync, when he wasn’t.
As for the bottle attack — Jeremih says a girl threw her underwear at him and the girl’s boyfriend got jealous, hurling a bottle at Jeremih in retaliation. Jeremih walked off soon after
Jeremih called the whole thing “a horrible experience” — and adds, “I would never lip sync period. I am way too talented to do that. I am not the type of artist that has no voice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here