He told TMZ that he simply sang loudly over a recording of his own voice this past Wednesday night.
According to Jeremih, the situation wasn’t ideal regardless — because the promoters didn’t adequately prepare the stage or provide the right equipment for J to perform.
Jeremih tells us, he was late on stage because the crew wasn’t ready for him to perform — but the crowd was chanting his name anyway … so he decided to make do with what he could.
Big mistake — because Jeremih says the equipment backfired … playing his vocal track much louder than he wanted … making it look like he was trying to lip sync, when he wasn’t.
As for the bottle attack — Jeremih says a girl threw her underwear at him and the girl’s boyfriend got jealous, hurling a bottle at Jeremih in retaliation. Jeremih walked off soon after
Jeremih called the whole thing “a horrible experience” — and adds, “I would never lip sync period. I am way too talented to do that. I am not the type of artist that has no voice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here