He told TMZ that he simply sang loudly over a recording of his own voice this past Wednesday night.
According to Jeremih, the situation wasn’t ideal regardless — because the promoters didn’t adequately prepare the stage or provide the right equipment for J to perform.
Jeremih tells us, he was late on stage because the crew wasn’t ready for him to perform — but the crowd was chanting his name anyway … so he decided to make do with what he could.
Big mistake — because Jeremih says the equipment backfired … playing his vocal track much louder than he wanted … making it look like he was trying to lip sync, when he wasn’t.
As for the bottle attack — Jeremih says a girl threw her underwear at him and the girl’s boyfriend got jealous, hurling a bottle at Jeremih in retaliation. Jeremih walked off soon after
Jeremih called the whole thing “a horrible experience” — and adds, “I would never lip sync period. I am way too talented to do that. I am not the type of artist that has no voice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here