Nowadays, it isn’t like the old days when couples stayed together for a lifetime. Today, couples seem to break up at the first sign of trouble.
But for those who don’t, here are some tips to help you keep that marriage hot or ways that a relationship should improve, at the least.
Check out the first tip from our partner site, Madame Noire, below:
You shouldn’t wonder…
…if you’re liked, or loved, or wanted around. You shouldn’t wonder if that next text is one text too many for today. You shouldn’t wonder if he needs a night off from you. You should be picking men who let you know daily you are wanted, and don’t make you guess. You should know that if he doesn’t make you feel wanted every day, that is because something is wrong with him, not with you.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here