Nowadays, it isn’t like the old days when couples stayed together for a lifetime. Today, couples seem to break up at the first sign of trouble.
But for those who don’t, here are some tips to help you keep that marriage hot or ways that a relationship should improve, at the least.
Check out the first tip from our partner site, Madame Noire, below:
You shouldn’t wonder…
…if you’re liked, or loved, or wanted around. You shouldn’t wonder if that next text is one text too many for today. You shouldn’t wonder if he needs a night off from you. You should be picking men who let you know daily you are wanted, and don’t make you guess. You should know that if he doesn’t make you feel wanted every day, that is because something is wrong with him, not with you.
Read more here.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here