Nowadays, it isn’t like the old days when couples stayed together for a lifetime. Today, couples seem to break up at the first sign of trouble.
But for those who don’t, here are some tips to help you keep that marriage hot or ways that a relationship should improve, at the least.
Check out the first tip from our partner site, Madame Noire, below:
You shouldn’t wonder…
…if you’re liked, or loved, or wanted around. You shouldn’t wonder if that next text is one text too many for today. You shouldn’t wonder if he needs a night off from you. You should be picking men who let you know daily you are wanted, and don’t make you guess. You should know that if he doesn’t make you feel wanted every day, that is because something is wrong with him, not with you.
Read more here.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here