Nowadays, it isn’t like the old days when couples stayed together for a lifetime. Today, couples seem to break up at the first sign of trouble.
But for those who don’t, here are some tips to help you keep that marriage hot or ways that a relationship should improve, at the least.
Check out the first tip from our partner site, Madame Noire, below:
You shouldn’t wonder…
…if you’re liked, or loved, or wanted around. You shouldn’t wonder if that next text is one text too many for today. You shouldn’t wonder if he needs a night off from you. You should be picking men who let you know daily you are wanted, and don’t make you guess. You should know that if he doesn’t make you feel wanted every day, that is because something is wrong with him, not with you.
Read more here.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here