*New “Basketball Wives” member, Kenya Bell, just got served. Her husband, now an ex-baller, has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.
Former NBA’er Charlie Bell filed the papers in Michigan Court — claiming there was a breakdown in the marriage (no duh).
Kenya — presumably separated from Charlie at the time — was famously arrested in May 2011, after allegedly breaking into the couple’s home and attacking Charlie with a box cutter in front of their children.
Kenya was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence — but struck a plea deal in which she avoided jail time … pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence.
Calls to Bell were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here