*New “Basketball Wives” member, Kenya Bell, just got served. Her husband, now an ex-baller, has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.
Former NBA’er Charlie Bell filed the papers in Michigan Court — claiming there was a breakdown in the marriage (no duh).
Kenya — presumably separated from Charlie at the time — was famously arrested in May 2011, after allegedly breaking into the couple’s home and attacking Charlie with a box cutter in front of their children.
Kenya was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence — but struck a plea deal in which she avoided jail time … pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence.
Calls to Bell were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here