*New “Basketball Wives” member, Kenya Bell, just got served. Her husband, now an ex-baller, has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.
Former NBA’er Charlie Bell filed the papers in Michigan Court — claiming there was a breakdown in the marriage (no duh).
Kenya — presumably separated from Charlie at the time — was famously arrested in May 2011, after allegedly breaking into the couple’s home and attacking Charlie with a box cutter in front of their children.
Kenya was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence — but struck a plea deal in which she avoided jail time … pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence.
Calls to Bell were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here