*New “Basketball Wives” member, Kenya Bell, just got served. Her husband, now an ex-baller, has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.
Former NBA’er Charlie Bell filed the papers in Michigan Court — claiming there was a breakdown in the marriage (no duh).
Kenya — presumably separated from Charlie at the time — was famously arrested in May 2011, after allegedly breaking into the couple’s home and attacking Charlie with a box cutter in front of their children.
Kenya was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence — but struck a plea deal in which she avoided jail time … pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence.
Calls to Bell were not returned.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here