Well, if by a tiny sliver of a chance Kenya Bell didn’t have any enemies on “Basketball Wives,” she’s got some now since her recent guest stint on a Detroit radio station morning show.
For those who didn’t hear it, FM 98 WJLB hosts COCO, Foolish & Mr. Chase, were talking some mad trash about the cast, particularly Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada.
Word got back to the ladies and they were quite offended and infuriated that she didn’t come to their rescue.
But Kenya, making enemies, said she didn’t feel the need to defend them because she doesn’t know them very well. She even noted in an interview that the girls will find any opportunity to throw her under the bus.
The interview got intense when the hosts asked her “which bitch would you like to house-shoe smack the hell out of?” She said, “Obviously right now its Evelyn & Kesha.”
Kenya continued to describe how Kesha is afraid of her to the point she won’t go near her.
Lord ha’ mercy! It’s going to be an exciting rest of the season.
Listen to the drama here:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here