Well, if by a tiny sliver of a chance Kenya Bell didn’t have any enemies on “Basketball Wives,” she’s got some now since her recent guest stint on a Detroit radio station morning show.
For those who didn’t hear it, FM 98 WJLB hosts COCO, Foolish & Mr. Chase, were talking some mad trash about the cast, particularly Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada.
Word got back to the ladies and they were quite offended and infuriated that she didn’t come to their rescue.
But Kenya, making enemies, said she didn’t feel the need to defend them because she doesn’t know them very well. She even noted in an interview that the girls will find any opportunity to throw her under the bus.
The interview got intense when the hosts asked her “which bitch would you like to house-shoe smack the hell out of?” She said, “Obviously right now its Evelyn & Kesha.”
Kenya continued to describe how Kesha is afraid of her to the point she won’t go near her.
Lord ha’ mercy! It’s going to be an exciting rest of the season.
Listen to the drama here:
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here