Well, if by a tiny sliver of a chance Kenya Bell didn’t have any enemies on “Basketball Wives,” she’s got some now since her recent guest stint on a Detroit radio station morning show.
For those who didn’t hear it, FM 98 WJLB hosts COCO, Foolish & Mr. Chase, were talking some mad trash about the cast, particularly Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada.
Word got back to the ladies and they were quite offended and infuriated that she didn’t come to their rescue.
But Kenya, making enemies, said she didn’t feel the need to defend them because she doesn’t know them very well. She even noted in an interview that the girls will find any opportunity to throw her under the bus.
The interview got intense when the hosts asked her “which bitch would you like to house-shoe smack the hell out of?” She said, “Obviously right now its Evelyn & Kesha.”
Kenya continued to describe how Kesha is afraid of her to the point she won’t go near her.
Lord ha’ mercy! It’s going to be an exciting rest of the season.
Listen to the drama here:
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here