Well, if by a tiny sliver of a chance Kenya Bell didn’t have any enemies on “Basketball Wives,” she’s got some now since her recent guest stint on a Detroit radio station morning show.
For those who didn’t hear it, FM 98 WJLB hosts COCO, Foolish & Mr. Chase, were talking some mad trash about the cast, particularly Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada.
Word got back to the ladies and they were quite offended and infuriated that she didn’t come to their rescue.
But Kenya, making enemies, said she didn’t feel the need to defend them because she doesn’t know them very well. She even noted in an interview that the girls will find any opportunity to throw her under the bus.
The interview got intense when the hosts asked her “which bitch would you like to house-shoe smack the hell out of?” She said, “Obviously right now its Evelyn & Kesha.”
Kenya continued to describe how Kesha is afraid of her to the point she won’t go near her.
Lord ha’ mercy! It’s going to be an exciting rest of the season.
Listen to the drama here:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here