Well, if by a tiny sliver of a chance Kenya Bell didn’t have any enemies on “Basketball Wives,” she’s got some now since her recent guest stint on a Detroit radio station morning show.
For those who didn’t hear it, FM 98 WJLB hosts COCO, Foolish & Mr. Chase, were talking some mad trash about the cast, particularly Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada.
Word got back to the ladies and they were quite offended and infuriated that she didn’t come to their rescue.
But Kenya, making enemies, said she didn’t feel the need to defend them because she doesn’t know them very well. She even noted in an interview that the girls will find any opportunity to throw her under the bus.
The interview got intense when the hosts asked her “which bitch would you like to house-shoe smack the hell out of?” She said, “Obviously right now its Evelyn & Kesha.”
Kenya continued to describe how Kesha is afraid of her to the point she won’t go near her.
Lord ha’ mercy! It’s going to be an exciting rest of the season.
Listen to the drama here:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here